Tideborn - Tale of Mermaid news

Comments

• GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Advanced berserker? O.o you got to kidding me right...

is a friggin nice add, u cant say is too OP

since it sucks all the CHI for 1hit b:cute

and then is going to be on 100+ weapon so...

be4 u could see them around like the normal berserk we have b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    rexberry wrote: »
    Hey is that the the PW theme song in the assassin gameplay video ^ ^?
    Korren I'm sorry for asking so many questions about the assassin. I know yours is still low level, but I was wondering about the assassin's aura ~ does you know if it always stays at 2% life leech or does it increase with level of skill?
    Im not sure, but from what i read from skill description, its always 2%
    Advanced berserker? O.o you got to kidding me right...

yes,it exist.. but the description on 1st page is 90% wrong..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krzysztofxx
    krzysztofxx Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If some1 can translate what this mean.. look like new stat for assassin .. if i use 1 skill % up but i dont see diff....
    assnew10.jpg
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    If some1 can translate what this mean.. look like new stat for assassin .. if i use 1 skill % up but i dont see diff....
    assnew10.jpg
    the percentage of damage u deal when crit, basic crit dmg percentage is 200%
    with assassin's buff, it can increase to 230%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krzysztofxx
    krzysztofxx Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    the percentage of damage u deal when crit, basic crit dmg percentage is 200%
    with assassin's buff, it can increase to 230%
    Thx.
    Now i understand b:thanks
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    i cant find the skills tree anymore on page51 b:puzzled

the 2pic arent showing b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • MadamVixen - Heavens Tear
    MadamVixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Pretty Psychic gameplay - can't wait...b:victoryb:pleased

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFZ5TChDy94&NR=1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Married to MasterLucian <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=ಢಿ.ಢಿ= <--- Foxy-Sauce-Face (Thx to **KonariRaiden** :D)
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    i cant find the skills tree anymore on page51 b:puzzled

the 2pic arent showing b:shocked
    Hi, GohRaL
    please stop downloading ****, and refresh that page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Hi, GohRaL
    please stop downloading ****, and refresh that page.

b:shocked u got me...b:surrender

...no u didnt...im on my brothers MAC since few months

if i was on my pc maybe i would...JK

and i refreshed the page (cmd+R) many times but still isnt showing b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

>RETIRED<
  • Kaizona - Harshlands
    Kaizona - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hey I saw a comment on one of the videos you posted,it said the wings you get are at level 10.Can't wait! ASSASSINS FTW!
    Appliance perfect world.

Death refridgerator vs dark oven.Who will win?
    Death refridgerator takes 902134 damage.
    PWND.
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Hey I saw a comment on one of the videos you posted,it said the wings you get are at level 10.Can't wait! ASSASSINS FTW!
    The wings(3.2/6.2 m/s) has a duration of 1week.
    and its from an event in open beta.
    b:cute so w8 till lv30 to get the free wings, or buy it from cashshop(and prolly it wont be in cashshop either)..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaizona - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    it has been comfirm, the tideborn are coming out Dec 9THb:pleased

I may be late to say this,but its coming out on December 16th.
    Appliance perfect world.

PWND.
  • Kaizona - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    the Wings(3.2/6.2 M/s) Has A Duration Of 1week.
    And Its From An Event In Open Beta.
    B:cute So W8 Till Lv30 To Get The Free Wings, Or Buy It From Cashshop(and Prolly It Wont Be In Cashshop Either)..

Ooooohhhhhh ok.Sounds awesome still!STILL CAN'T WAIT.
    Appliance perfect world.

PWND.
  • Ikamari - Lost City
    Ikamari - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:surrender does it really worth playing a assasin? i dont know if it is cause iv always been a veno, but at im not likely to be buying pots alwains (theyre expnsive) and ve seen the assasin in-game with the video you guys have shown, an it was using a lot of pots, dealing a very low dps, low attack rate, being hittet a lot and receiving a lot of damage.

Or do i only know to play a veno (with a pet getting the ataks and me healin and dealing damage)

I really loika a lot the thematic thing about being an assassin but seems too weak at lv 30. at lv 30 as a veno ive tank my firt boss the one with 3 girls aroun the secred pasage , dont seem that tha assassin will be nor a little good for grinding cause it will waste a lot with pots and repairs b:surrender

People coment pleasse

If the one that took the video is here like Korren or someboy else that have already playd the assassin in the betta, tell me please if it was difficult to reach lv 30 taking all that damage and ussing that much pots.

Thanks b:thanksb:bye
  • Alacol - Sanctuary
    Alacol - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:surrender does it really worth playing a assasin? i dont know if it is cause iv always been a veno, but at im not likely to be buying pots alwains (theyre expnsive) and ve seen the assasin in-game with the video you guys have shown, an it was using a lot of pots, dealing a very low dps, low attack rate, being hittet a lot and receiving a lot of damage.

Or do i only know to play a veno (with a pet getting the ataks and me healin and dealing damage)

I really loika a lot the thematic thing about being an assassin but seems too weak at lv 30. at lv 30 as a veno ive tank my firt boss the one with 3 girls aroun the secred pasage , dont seem that tha assassin will be nor a little good for grinding cause it will waste a lot with pots and repairs b:surrender

People coment pleasse

If the one that took the video is here like Korren or someboy else that have already playd the assassin in the betta, tell me please if it was difficult to reach lv 30 taking all that damage and ussing that much pots.

Assassin at the start seems very similar to the archer class if you ask me. I suggest attempting to get an archer to Lvl 30, and see how it feels. Early on, we don't deal much damage, most mobs reach us, and it's highly unlikely that you'll get out of a battle unscathed. So yeah, I think you should attempt the class if you haven't already. Just my opinion though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Switching over to Dreamweaver. See you Dreamweavers soon.
  • Sharea - Dreamweaver
    Sharea - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I was watching the Assassin vid and I noticed something. He has a Genie but I don't think it went invisible when he did. Maybe it does and I just couldn't tell. If it doesn't go invisible also that could be very inconvenient. Like a marker flying over your head that says 'I AM HERE'. It was just an observation but its hard to tell from the video.
    Important things to remember:

1) Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

2) If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.

3) If your going into an fb and the BladeMaster screams "LEROY JENKINS" as he runs into the cave, leave the party. It's only going to get worse from then on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jadeouro
    jadeouro Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009

People coment pleasse

Low HP, light armor wearing melee class, MP drained, poor(armor repair, pots), low use in party, BM-like damage(not enough), bad grinder(no proper self healing skills) and so on...
    Unless they get one super-mega-(insert kid word)-massive damage skill they are just a fist BM with no versatility.

Psy is where the power is!
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited December 2009
    Just watched the assassin yt vid. They look **** with their head pointed down. The attacks also really reminds me of the other game they have (jade dynasty?). I'd rather have the transforming classes in that one transferred into PW instead.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    EDIT: Accidentally replied to something from several pages back which I guess isn't relevant anymore.

So, uh, yeah. I saw sites which said this was the 9th. What caused another week's push-back?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    post here venom's new pet and stats..b:sad
    newpetz.jpg
    petpet.png

can someone post the Crystalline magmite lvl 19 stats for comparison. I can seem to find them and ecatomb only has them at lvl 90
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • screwnickslol
    screwnickslol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    can someone post the Crystalline magmite lvl 19 stats for comparison. I can seem to find them and ecatomb only has them at lvl 90

lmfao, that thing is weak as hell compared to cmags
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    lmfao, that thing is weak as hell compared to cmags

Thanks for the info can you post the lvl 19 stats
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vexille - Harshlands
    Vexille - Harshlands Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    35379938.jpg

Here it is... A lv17 C. Magmite stats...

"New golem" will be better...
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    35379938.jpg

Here it is... A lv17 C. Magmite stats...

"New golem" will be better...
    my beetle has more def, atk, atk rate and hpb:shocked
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Thanks Vex it does look like it will be... Probably end up putting Bash on it though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    SecretYing - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well not too long, so lets just calm down till the release and we can go amazed on all this new math! :D P-p-p pokerface p-p pokerface (Mah Mah Mah Mah) ^^
  • Crawling - Dreamweaver
    Crawling - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What are the pros and cons of each class??
    Ive been hearing Psychics are ganna be the next solo class??
  • Atheeni - Heavens Tear
    Atheeni - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thanks Vex it does look like it will be... Probably end up putting Bash on it though

Not necessarily, based on the distribution charts the only benefit is the better HP. You're comparing a lvl 17 magmite to a lvl 19 tideborn golem... you should check the stats on the magmite at lvl 19. Since the mag is lower level it should have slightly better stats (except HP). In any case I'm glad for the add because the pet certainly won't be any worse and it will give a bit more of a choice to venos instead of having to rely on the same old rock from timberfield lol. How one would get to tideborn at lvl 19 to tame the new golem with out getting killed along the way is a whole other story.
  • Kealani - Heavens Tear
    Kealani - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Getting a veno to the tideborn area without getting killed?

Embrace

Problem solved.
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    I dont think the stats are going to increase enough per level in 2 levels for the crystalline to catch up. However that does not mean that the growth is the same and that he wont eventually catch up.(though my main is a cleric so i'm not 100% on how all that worksb:surrender) And I would like to see a comparison with both at lvl 19 but as I am not on my personal comp where I have the client installed I cant find a lvl 19 veno with one to ask them.

As far as getting there, they may be adding the tideborn to the list of stops on that lvl 5? quest where the elder sends you to the other cities so...... just tele at 19. 1k = kill 2-3 mobs all u need is a little coin and 1 DQ drop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.