"Your current client version is low. Please exit and update."

Options
Reisha - Heavens Tear
Reisha - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Support Desk
I had the above message when I tried to log on today with my laptop today. I used it just fine. It checked the client version through the patch and said it was ok as it was loading-196. I tried to manual patch it in case something was missing. It said the patch version and client version was the same.

Yet wont let me get on. This happening to anyone else or anyone have any suggestions? :S
Post edited by Reisha - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• chesticles
    chesticles Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Please verify you game files by pressing verify on the launcher before pressing the start button ^^
  • Alerean - Heavens Tear
    Alerean - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    First suggestion as always is run a verify. If that doesn't work I've heard completely reinstalling the client usually fixes this issue.
  • Reisha - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    chesticles wrote: »
    Please verify you game files by pressing verify on the launcher before pressing the start button ^^

It checked the client version through the patch and said it was ok as it was loading-196. I tried to manual patch it in case something was missing. It said the patch version and client version was the same.

already did and stated.
  • chesticles
    chesticles Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ok. I see you meant checked = verified :P

Another user that had this issue said a reinstall fixed it, unless someone else has another suggestion, i would reinstall and update using the manual patch. Then verify and you should be good to go :)
  • Reisha - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    boo was hoping there'd be a different way then reinstalling..such a pain in the .....
  • Favu - Heavens Tear
    Favu - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Anyone find a good solution to this? It's happening to me. I'll start verifying now but I know it's going to take forty-odd hours, just like last week, and it's going to be ****ty as hell if I've got to reinstall on top of that after waiting for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    heaven's tear ~ 100 cleric / 97 veno / 91 barb ~ soy lider de la faccion venganza
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Open your launcher, what game version does it say?
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Favu - Heavens Tear
    Favu - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Version 199 =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    heaven's tear ~ 100 cleric / 97 veno / 91 barb ~ soy lider de la faccion venganza
  • talltales
    talltales Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I'm also having this issue. Just started happening today.

I'm attempting to verify now (takes forever D: ). If this doesn't work, is reinstalling really the only way? I'm currently having to share a computer and that takes even longer xD

EDIT-
    Verification worked for me ^_^
This discussion has been closed.