• CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Too long...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Depends. If you're in a solid faction with a heavy Gamma base, you can get to 85 in a week or two. After that, count on at least a month with dailies and grinding from 85 to 90.
    hai2u
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It mostly depends on what you do durring that time, i say it took me 1-2 months, but i spent almost all of it in tt making money, not lvling <.<

but ya if u gamma ull get to 85 fast and if u you take that route dont do any quests till 86, so u can get to 89 faster ^^
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I spend about 2hr/night actively playing + dailies and it took me about 1 week to go from 80-81 and about 2 weeks to go from 81-82 (but that's because I skipped out on BHs for a few days running, and helped a bunch of people.) I should ding tonight when i turn in my CS.

I'm expecting about 2 weeks or so per level from here until 87....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    80-85 can be really fast if you rebirth a lot. At least for me I never did rebirth that much, so it took a bit longer since I aoe grinded+dailies. Past 86/87 I just gave up on grinding, so going solely on dailies it'll take a bit under 2 weeks for each level after 87.
  • LinZeta - Lost City
    LinZeta - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yep 80-85 is a breeze if you do rebirth gammas. Past that, do your quests and your dailies. I've heard of people grabbing good squads for frost and popping 2x scrolls in some of the areas. Hmmm, and I just did CoA event and gained 2-3% from the orbs. Cube is probably the best bet, you gain 400k xp when completing it...although it takes some money and luck to, it's worth it in the end. Some people just run through and grab robber cards to make money.

Anything else I missed?
  • Vexille - Harshlands
    Vexille - Harshlands Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    From lv80 till lv85 its very easy with GV, but after it its pain in the ****... :)
    Just pure grinding and do as many Order of Justice quests as many u can...
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yep 80-85 is a breeze if you do rebirth gammas. Past that, do your quests and your dailies. I've heard of people grabbing good squads for frost and popping 2x scrolls in some of the areas. Hmmm, and I just did CoA event and gained 2-3% from the orbs. Cube is probably the best bet, you gain 400k xp when completing it...although it takes some money and luck to, it's worth it in the end. Some people just run through and grab robber cards to make money.

Anything else I missed?

IMO after 85 you are better off running FF than the cube, more xp than the cube if you use eso's after the 3rd boss, it costs less to run FF (ofc the cube has more chance to make you money), with a good squad only takes 2-3 hours AND the major point, can be run more than once per day unlike the cube
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    For the old pple who did not have gamma and are still heavy levelers, 80-90 took about 2 or 2.5 weeks with CS, WQ, small bit of zhenning (optional), and some justice quests, which is still possible.

Sometimes i think it was actually faster than the Rebirth pple just because you knew how to get a constant exp and where to grind faster as oppose to the new pple who rebirthed all the way and then got dumped out into the open after 86 still unable to participate in a delta till 90+. When RB becomes your sole world, you become inadequate in knowledge about good exp spots, except for things you hear second hand. Especially for BMs who learn how to mass grind, if you are good, its better than RB cause everything is done on your time without having to wait for pple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    after lvl80:
    661962116.jpg
    edited October 2009
    EWWWWWW LMAO how many dead flies XD
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I've seen people do 81-85 in a week or maybe 10 days in rebirth. I also saw someone do 92 in a day in frost.

If you're dumb like me and don't do rebirth or cube (cube from sheer stupidity on my end, rebirth because I could never find squads willing to take an inexperienced veno), it will take you awhile. I hit 80 the day BH went in so it ended up being fairly easy to track. Aug 5th-Oct 5th to go from 80 to 90, about a level every 6 days. That was doing 1-2 BH a day, WQ, and CS plus grinding for around 6 hours a day with envoys/wanted in there too. Also, I did a couple of frost runs during double exp weekends.

If I had it to do over, I would farm TT for 3 hours a day to make coin, use that coin to pay for BH/WQ teleports/CS and gamma orders (if I could get a gamma squad), and use the duty badge on cube. Grinding time beyond that would be spent in frost with eso's. You could probably do 80-90 in a week with enough playtime and spending it in the right spots.
    IMO after 85 you are better off running FF than the cube, more xp than the cube if you use eso's after the 3rd boss, it costs less to run FF (ofc the cube has more chance to make you money), with a good squad only takes 2-3 hours AND the major point, can be run more than once per day unlike the cube

Nothing says you can't do both when time isn't a factor.
    For the old pple who did not have gamma and are still heavy levelers, 80-90 took about 2 or 2.5 weeks with CS, WQ, small bit of zhenning (optional), and some justice quests, which is still possible.

I need to learn to grind like that. I can only do 180 kills an hour when working at it. At 460 exp per that's 103500 exp/hour (taking mob bonuses into account for additional exp). Throw in an envoy and it's 147500, less for 80-89 but taking that rate, and considering 80-89 is 63553822 total exp, at 12 hours a day, taking out 30 minutes for CS/WQ (assuming you teleport for it) and another 60 minutes in travel time getting new envoys during the day, that's 10.5 hours of grind... 1475000 exp a day, accounting for WQ/CS exp in there each day I'm coming up with 34 days. 2 weeks would mean 4539558 exp a day. How did you manage to pull that off?
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Took me very long..... went inactive a couple months during that time. And I purely grinded those levels off undines and fish getting crashed a lot due to guild kos.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Sometimes i think it was actually faster than the Rebirth pple just because you knew how to get a constant exp and where to grind faster as oppose to the new pple who rebirthed all the way and then got dumped out into the open after 86 still unable to participate in a delta till 90+. When RB becomes your sole world, you become inadequate in knowledge about good exp spots, except for things you hear second hand. Especially for BMs who learn how to mass grind, if you are good, its better than RB cause everything is done on your time without having to wait for pple.

^^ This ^^

We are sisters on different servers...So much a like b:cute

Total PWI time to 100 ----> 8 months (60-80 was the slowest for me)

PS --> I never did GV till lvl 90 (aside from trying one Rebirth Alpha and failed)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Do RB once(if) they ever fix the bug.

The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
    edited October 2009
    ^^ This ^^

Im the pessimistic one b:chuckle
  • HealHamsta - Lost City
    HealHamsta - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ^^ This ^^

PS --> I never did GV till lvl 90 (aside from trying one Rebirth Alpha and failed)

b:pleased me am your pet hamster who got eaten by your pet cat. =O
    DX

funny-pictures-your-hamster-was-kidnapped-and-cat-looks-for-clues.jpg
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009

b:embarrass I always thought I was....but I can be optimistic....but only on occasion b:surrender

@ Hamsta ----> Ummm...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ^^ This ^^

i was JUST about to say u guys were like sisters............................................................................

ANYWAY

rose i need to know ur lvlin secrets >.> NAO b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    As a cleric even without any grinding you can make over a mil exp a day just from daily quests (cs,wq,bh*2 and cube), plus as a cleric its pretty easy to get bh69 squads. If you could do all that and do rebirth gamma, you would hit 86 very fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • Aquilonian - Dreamweaver
    Aquilonian - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    rose i need to know ur lvlin secrets...

Please do. Wait nevermind they just told us there is no secret. b:sad
    "Let's all be reasonable here. PWI hasn't fully kept their word about anything since the "Permanent" Charm Packs. This is just another example. We should be used to it by now." -Isala
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    all i know is going from 88-89 takes forever i want my fairy b:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blosumm - Heavens Tear
    Blosumm - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:sad my fairy is so small, need glasses for:b:sad
    hi from fur tv.b:laugh

Ed my comp is doing wierd b:sad, no***problem, im coming ..Ed my comp is not responding after your fixb:shocked...mmm thats just what i thoughtb:angry