Element Fragment

Options
JoeIsOurHero - Sanctuary
JoeIsOurHero - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
hello
i think that i have unsuccessfully searched alot of threads AND the pw-database, with fail.
basically im just trying to find a monster that has a relatively high drop rate for the dq item, element fragment.
if you have any knowledge regarding helping me in this dilemma i would greatly appreciate your post.
Plus, future pwi gamers could benefit from this thread in the future b:thanks

Edit

Torgirn Warrior's have a relatively high drop rate for element fragments.
They can be found west of Heaven's Tear, by The Silver Pool.
They are level 30 along with most of the other monsters there.
Hope I helped other people other than myself out there on this one.
Post edited by JoeIsOurHero - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    torgins have a 27-40% drop rate if its not to much to ask why do you need them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • Valen Irith - Lost City
    Valen Irith - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    if u go into the secret passage in a small chamber to the right there are these elemental flames (sorry forget the name) that have a pretty good drop rate for ele frags. I think they have a higher d/rate than torgins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverNightt - Lost City
    SilverNightt - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Can you please explain a bit where this secret passage is? Thanks..
  • death1one
    death1one Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Can you please explain a bit where this secret passage is? Thanks..

it is just outside of the orchid temple it glows green...oh yes its a dungeon so its going to be hard b:pleased
  • Death_one - Heavens Tear
    Death_one - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    death1one wrote: »
    it is just outside of the orchid temple it glows green...oh yes its a dungeon so its going to be hard b:pleased

o yeah i got most of mine from the torgrim b:angry but the drop were not as fast as i wanted b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:shutupb:laugh no really b:shutup
  • SilverNightt - Lost City
    SilverNightt - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Thank you :-)
  • Red_fury - Lost City
    Red_fury - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You gotta kill a lot of torgrins to get your fragments.I like got one ele frag in 10 torgrins.Takes a long time
  • Craid - Lost City
    Craid - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This is fantastic, the Elemental Fragments can be obtained easily from "Elemental Flames" (Which have a higher drop rate than the Torgrins) in the dungeon just outside the Orchid Temple called "Secret Passage", in a small chamber on the right side. Unless someone would care to share what level range these monsters are and the level range of these Torgrins that have a 27-40% drop rate are. (I will put the information i've collected on this once i find out). Supposivly you'll find yourself killing about 10 Torgrins before getting any Frags, however, this could be a higher drop rate than killing "Blobs of Birth".

ADDED: Torgirn Sentry's can be found South (Across the river) from Arcanarous, I also got a frag from randomly attacking one of the Dryad's in that area.
    Note1of3: Everything over the hill is passive.
    Note2of3: There is a quest in the city to slay the monsters in this area.
    Note3of3: There's a chance that while slaying, you may obtain "Elemental Stone"'s.

(This information is just a summary from everyone who had posted in this thread, if any of this information is wrong let me know and i will correct it with a future post.)
  • Craid - Lost City
    Craid - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't know why, but the information provided in this forum tells you more about how to get the Elemental Fragments than this partnered link: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/search

If anyone knows any other sites that help find where to get what items from what mobs, please post.
  • shushube
    shushube Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Element Fragments http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/8103

Also here is the search I did that might help for all fragments
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/itype/8077/
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    N-n-n-necro!

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.