Post edited by nesztratosz on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    No.

/thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Darksky - Heavens Tear
    Darksky - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Always the same bs talk ... Why in earth they want a new server ?? .. i think the best think to do now is to improve the existing ones...

*I want a new server, so i can lvl freely without QQ about all others highers than me. boooo oohhhb:sad* <---- Noob talk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oh noes...my avatar is bald b:shockedb:shocked <
    WTF b:laughb:laugh
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Probably not. Once all the PvE servers start getting overloaded, they'll announce if and when there will be a new PvE server. Once all the PvP servers start getting overloaded, they'll announce if and when there will be a new PvP server.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Jajaja//c - Harshlands
    Jajaja//c - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    no new server's I love the one I'm on nowb:victory
    also if there was going to be a new server coming out it should be pvp because there is all ready 3 carebear server's
  • zkif
    zkif Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    new server isn't a bad idea since there's new expansion coming up and new classes.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    For the 173,648,567,493,736,895th time.... there will NOT be any new servers until the PWI staff themselves says otherwise.

I, for one, am getting tired of seeing people asking the same freakin questions constantly. SEARCH THE FORUM BEFORE YOU POST! Most likely, your question has already been answered.
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    New server is a bad idea because of the following:

1) You think they're pushing the Boutique sales now? Servers are not cheap, nor is their upkeep. Pray they don't add any new servers for a long time, because if/when they do, the push to use the cash shop will only get that much worse.

2) Unnecessary. They opened two new servers (Dreamweaver and Harshlands) over the summer, and they are by no means filled. Nevermind the three older servers still have room to grow.

There are others, I'm sure.
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If you cant level up and catch others on an old server, then you will still be a noob on a new. since others will just out level you
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    We want a new server?

We do?

Why?

I didn't get the memo.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    None of you would make good gm's lol. Talk about lack of patience ^^ no need to flame the guy, even if it has been said a billion times. Just ignore it and move on =p
    also if there was going to be a new server coming out it should be pvp because there is all ready 3 carebear server's

Doubt it. Pvp servers just aren't as popular as PvE.
  • Karst - Dreamweaver
    Karst - Dreamweaver Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Waaahhhhh, I don't wanna be bullied. I wanna bully 30s myself waaaaahhhhh b:cry [/sarcasm]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    None of you would make good gm's lol. Talk about lack of patience

Wouldn't want to be a GM, requires too much putting up with idiots. If I had any patience for idiots left, I'd still be working in retail.
    b:surrender
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    There are two ideas behind the askings for the new servers, one exclusive to the PvP server, one occuring in both.

1. PvP server. Well, those lowbie Tideborns will sure be slain by the high level characters over and over again and they won't even have a chance as there isn't any standard model for gear or skills yet.

2. Well, the other idea is more about rich vs poor. The rich people will very quickly have high level Tideborns, which pretty much means that the rich guilds will have the advantage of having high level Tideborn on their side. Not to mention that it pretty much sucks if you don't know what you're supposed to do with your build since only the rich guys have good ones and if they are in one of the land owning guilds, they might/will try not to release those to the public to guarantee that advantage of having the high level TBs.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Who is this 'we'?

The new servers are not even close to being fully occupied.
    hai2u
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    A new server will be opened when there is a need for it which at this time there isn't.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.