questions about free offers

Options
demans
demans Posts: 51 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
well my main question is will i get any viruses or anything from doin the free offers or will it spam my email box or somethin bad like that? dont wanna infect my comp for like 1 gold lol. ty for any responces
Post edited by demans on

Comments

• Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    From my experience, you most likely will experience an increase in spam/junk/adverts in your e-mail but you should read their disclaimers/ToS first and use a 'spam me' e-mail account address.

There should be no malware sent by any of them because it's illegal and they could easily be caught this way.

If it's UK based, then by law they have to have your permission before sending your personal data to any other company or seperate subsideries/divisions.

P.S - You should have made this in the cash shop forum. :P
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Moved to the Cash Shop Huddle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • demans
    demans Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    From my experience, you most likely will experience an increase in spam/junk/adverts in your e-mail but you should read their disclaimers/ToS first and use a 'spam me' e-mail account address.

There should be no malware sent by any of them because it's illegal and they could easily be caught this way.

If it's UK based, then by law they have to have your permission before sending your personal data to any other company or seperate subsideries/divisions.

P.S - You should have made this in the cash shop forum. :P

alright, tyvm