I </3 Cube

Adroit - Lost City
Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
I figured at 89 I should be doing cube... so over the last couple days I wanted to try it out, I've decided that cube sucks.

Yesterday, spend over 2 hours, ~80 dice tickets 900k coins 20k off hp charm and maybe like 20 event pots
I ended up finishing it, having 3 Golden Box's and 1 Plat (didn't open) and 10 chips and like 450k exp... figured it was sorta worth it sorta not... cost alot

today, spent over 3 hours, over 70 dice tickets 800k coins 80k off hp charm, about 100 event pots
I didn't finish... just came out with 4 Golden Boxes and 10 chips. FAIL

I hate the cube b:cry Stupid pk rooms getting stuck with Pnut or killing somebody and running across the room to find the NPC with no quest for me. Or hitting the same damn pk room 7 damn times in the same day... ended up suicide'ing after nobody coming in for 20 mins. getting through.. room 47 sucked. And the listen room ex that is bugged... I dunno, cube just doesn't seem like its for me.
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
[SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Adroit - Lost City on

Comments

• Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    O_O i actually MAKE cash from it O_O
    6mil off it yesterday o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    also GMS plz fix that damn Have a listen EX room b:cry b:cry
    O_O i actually MAKE cash from it O_O
    6mil off it yesterday o_o

I wish you were on my serv so I could kill u QQ
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    :P i hate it 2 >.>

havent got it more than once tho :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Floyd - Heavens Tear
    Floyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hmmm this thread might be locked your ranting and i don't think the mods or the GM's like it o.0 and if you on't like the cube simple and easy as this don't do the cube them not that hard no 1 is making you do it just don't do it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] shed no tears, show no fear
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I figured at 89 I should be doing cube... so over the last couple days I wanted to try it out, I've decided that cube sucks.

Yesterday, spend over 2 hours, ~80 dice tickets 900k coins 20k off hp charm and maybe like 20 event pots
    I ended up finishing it, having 3 Golden Box's and 1 Plat (didn't open) and 10 chips and like 450k exp... figured it was sorta worth it sorta not... cost alot

today, spent over 3 hours, over 70 dice tickets 800k coins 80k off hp charm, about 100 event pots
    I didn't finish... just came out with 4 Golden Boxes and 10 chips. FAIL

I hate the cube b:cry Stupid pk rooms getting stuck with Pnut or killing somebody and running across the room to find the NPC with no quest for me. Or hitting the same damn pk room 7 damn times in the same day... ended up suicide'ing after nobody coming in for 20 mins. getting through.. room 47 sucked. And the listen room ex that is bugged... I dunno, cube just doesn't seem like its for me.
    If nobody come to PK room don't do suicide. Just use your teleport to go out, because suicide tick your hiero for nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tecknic - Lost City
    Tecknic - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    also GMS plz fix that damn Have a listen EX room b:cry b:cry

I wish you were on my serv so I could kill u QQ
    dont worry...i will do the deed.
    b:angry
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If nobody come to PK room don't do suicide. Just use your teleport to go out, because suicide tick your hiero for nothing.

ya i used teleport first time, but the other 5 times i had to suicide cuz it was on cooldown
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Just bring in do-all cards for the PK rooms, especially room 34. Better to spend a little bit more money to have a better chance at finishing rather than waiting 20 mins and starting again if no-one comes in or losing and having to start again.
    And for room 47 you should be able to finish it, enter with 399 chi, pop a pot run to the corner triple spark-will of the pheonix-spam heal and use event pots.
    I like pie
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    And I feel your pain about the cube...been in there enough, given up on it...

EDIT: Don't judge, this is not my only character...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    cube 4 LIFE! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    you might just be bad at it :3
  • Oni_utsuki - Sanctuary
    Oni_utsuki - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    which part is room 27 bugged? i always get pass through it though.. the quiet mobs randomly switch places everytime u come in.. sometimes its at the 2nd leftmost row, sometimes on the opposite.. and occasionally u have to run diagonally...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    which part is room 27 bugged? i always get pass through it though.. the quiet mobs randomly switch places everytime u come in.. sometimes its at the 2nd leftmost row, sometimes on the opposite.. and occasionally u have to run diagonally...

Since this last patch the dangerous mobs do not make noise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Slake - Harshlands
    Slake - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    cube 4 LIFE! b:victory

I disagree with Slake.
  • ColdSteele - Lost City
    ColdSteele - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:chuckle My first attempt was a few days ago, spent 6 mirages, 100k, and about 30k of an hp charm, came out with 1 mill, 12 chips, 350k xp, 70k spirit, the box of coins, and the cube chest.

second try was the next day, got to the card room sold them all to a cat shop, made 150k profit, just stopped while i was ahead.

third try, the next day. Went in spent 100k in a chest room, got sadness card, got to pk room, got pked and started over. spent 100k in chest room, got ecstacy card and stopped while i was ahead making 800k profit.

Sounds like someone should set a spending limit before they go in and spend a fortune.
    It's too bad but "free to play, pay to win"-sckye

These "updates" are seeming more and more like downgrades.

aryannamage: Not PWE GM's they are all greedy b:angry
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    eh disregard that I dont wanna get in trouble for talking about it.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    be happy your not on heavens tear pking in the pk room can get you banned.

There must be logic in there somewhere lol.
    One has to wonder why half the rooms are pk on a pve server. Or conversely the people on pvp servers must be wondering why half the rooms are safe zones.
    Its as if they do it just to annoy us.

This is useful to know tho. Guess ill be sending in some tickets soon. You know who you are.
    edited October 2009
    way to get me in trouble!

but anyways like yeah this guy pked someone in the pk room, person who got pked complained and sent in a ticket, guy gets banned for pking, later gets unbanned and for like a week thats all I heard was how you could get banned for pking in the pk room.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

• Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009

but anyways like yeah this guy pked someone in the pk room, person who got pked complained and sent in a ticket, guy gets banned for pking, later gets unbanned and for like a week thats all I heard was how you could get banned for pking in the pk room.

Sure he wasnt Pking in the start room ?
    edited October 2009
    yeah im sure :P

edited October 2009
    I'm really **** off. When they fix Room 27? I did cube 3x and 3x I ended up at this room without sound. I demand compensation for lost dice tickets and HP charm.b:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm really **** off. When they fix Room 27? I did cube 3x and 3x I ended up at this room without sound. I demand compensation for lost dice tickets and HP charm.b:angryb:angryb:angry

Good luck getting compensation, I doubt it will ever happen.
    b:bye
  • Carnica - Heavens Tear
    Carnica - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Ohhh really?

Well I know a certain player who likes to sit in room 11 and PK anyone who enters. Must remember screen shots so I can open tickets next time! Woohoo!

And yeah this player is over level 100 and PKing people in their 40s and up. Real sad life this person must lead. It will be a pleasure to get him/her banned.
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC]TY Santacruz![/SIGPIC]

theempire.ucoz.com
    edited October 2009
    Good luck getting compensation, I doubt it will ever happen.

Of course it never happen. Today i ended there 3x yesterday 2x. I never finish cube, because I always ended there.b:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2009

I usually get through cube in 20-30m, probably 10-15 dice tickets and anywhere from 0-8 do-all cards. There is the occasional day where I will spend an hour or more, and unless I'm frustrated or just not in the mood, always finish it. I rarely make a profit, unless I get lucky with a ecstasy or excitement card... I know you can sit there and try for the robber/bully card rooms and merch, but I'm not patient like that. I'm just there for the XP and pages.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm just there for the XP and pages.
    Same b:surrender big loss in money here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan