Best Level 90 Weap (LA Wiz)

XMidKnight - Lost City
XMidKnight - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Wizard
Which is the best Level 90 weapon for an LA Wiz? (so i can choose my corresponding 80 weapon)

So far ive been told..

*Blade of Red Dust
or
*Wheel of Denied Fate

Your thoughts?
(also any of u know which weap would suit my GFs Cleric?)

Thanks in Advance
Post edited by XMidKnight - Lost City on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I would say reqiuem blade for the time you spend making a TT90. Its cheap, and stat bonuses benefit LA wizzies. Then, a wheel of denied fate.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I would say reqiuem blade for the time you spend making a TT90. Its cheap, and stat bonuses benefit LA wizzies. Then, a wheel of denied fate.

I agree. Is cheap easy accessible. Also no one from TT 90 weapon is end game weapon. They are just temporary. So is waste of money to make them. Especially Blade of Red Dust which is bound is totally useless. You spend millions for weapon which can beaten by neon purgatory and you cannot sell this weapon. Actually neon purgatory will be my end game weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If you stone and refine it, WoDF will give you higher damage. Along with -% channeling, which I thought Wizzies would like since they're skills take so long to channel. x.x Requiem is a good "safe" weapon and most magic users go for that, especially clerics. The TT90 Magic Swords like Wraith Conquerer are also popular.