LA about to reroll to Mag @ lvl 91, need advice

Nigrosity - Heavens Tear
Nigrosity - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Wizard
Not sure what I should be doing here, I know I need some strength to wear armor so I assume I just roll off every bit of extra strength and dex that I can, down to the minimum?

21 Vit 291 Mag
85 Str 83 Dex Currently

So take the dex and str down, I heard I actually should start statting vit if I want to RB alot, so I assume I leave the vit alone.........anyone got any other advice?
Post edited by Nigrosity - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Not sure what I should be doing here, I know I need some strength to wear armor so I assume I just roll off every bit of extra strength and dex that I can, down to the minimum?

21 Vit 291 Mag
    85 Str 83 Dex Currently

So take the dex and str down, I heard I actually should start statting vit if I want to RB alot, so I assume I leave the vit alone.........anyone got any other advice?

Just leave necessary points in strength. And all remaining points transfer to mag. Of course you can leave some points in health if you want. But personally I think it not worth it. I have 33 vit. points now, because when I started I didn't know where to put points, so I'm gonna restate points too. I'm gonna have 3-5 points in vit. and another all points I'm going to put to mag. After level 90+.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nigrosity - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    So I have 83 Strength, only need 52 so I can pull 31 off of it.

83 Dexterity that can go down to what, 5? Pulling 78 off of it

15 Vit....will have the option to either take that down to 5, or even add some extra on it. I currently have 4254 HP unbuffed, but only 1882 Pdef which is going to go down when I pull off some of the strength.

I want to do some rebirth's, but I'm afraid my Pdef is quite low for that...tempted to just throw all the xtra points (or at least 50) into Vit, just for the added survivability, but I'm afraid this may be a fail idea...
    edited October 2009
    So I have 83 Strength, only need 52 so I can pull 31 off of it.

83 Dexterity that can go down to what, 5? Pulling 78 off of it

15 Vit....will have the option to either take that down to 5, or even add some extra on it. I currently have 4254 HP unbuffed, but only 1882 Pdef which is going to go down when I pull off some of the strength.

I want to do some rebirth's, but I'm afraid my Pdef is quite low for that...tempted to just throw all the xtra points (or at least 50) into Vit, just for the added survivability, but I'm afraid this may be a fail idea...
    About vitality points. You have to make your own decision. Other points. Yes exactly as you speak. Leave dexterity at 5. And put 78 to mag. Same with strength. Leave 52 and put 31 to mag, if you want to be pure, except vitality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    STR = 52 minus whatever your gear gives you
    DEX = 5
    VIT = 3 or 53, either get a decent amount of vit or just get rid of all of it
    MAG = everything else
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
    edited October 2009
    Ok does anyone want to disagree that I should actually add like 30 vit, before I go through with this?

also this is me ;x

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=848b6bde60a9e1f0
    edited October 2009
    Ok does anyone want to disagree that I should actually add like 30 vit, before I go through with this?

also this is me ;x

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=848b6bde60a9e1f0

Can I ask you from where you got this sundown pendant? Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    was one of the rewards for a lvl 80 quest, where you could choose two other pieces as other options, which is what i'm guessing you did

as far as I can tell this is the best belt up until lvl 95....
    edited October 2009
    was one of the rewards for a lvl 80 quest, where you could choose two other pieces as other options, which is what i'm guessing you did

as far as I can tell this is the best belt up until lvl 95....
    kk thanks. I think I choose wrong item. Now I remember.b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    This is how I will look at 90.

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=abf8e38944071b0f

I'm missing a few refines and working on sleeves now. Other than that, I'm all set.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hizaki - Dreamweaver
    Hizaki - Dreamweaver Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=1204951645408e3c

My current equips, I got cleric buffs turned on as well seeing as I try to squad up for stuff ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hizaki - 89 Wizard
    Gansuringa - 25 Assassin
    edited October 2009
    From what I can tell it's very linear.

1 mag = +10 magic attack

1 vit = +10 HP

so at this point i'm pretty sure i'm gonna go all the way up to this:

65 Vit
    339 Magic
    8 Dex
    58 Str

This is after using an intermediate reset and reset-all, and it will basically drop my crit from 5% to 1%, raise my HP and Mattack by 500 each. It's either that or just raise my Mattack by 1000, and I honestly want to do that much more damage but with Sky Demon Pearl and Barb buffs it's either 700 HP or 500 extra damage......and thinking that the HP will be the make-or-break point in RB, since I'm really going to have no way to raise my Pdef anymore.

I suppose I should take the Sky Demon Pearl to +3, but paying 500k-1mil for 31 pdef doesn't sound like a very hot deal, so I dunno.

Again any suggestions are very welcome.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Keep in mind, getting 53 base vit also raises your pdef a little... doesn't hurt.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.