Little question about 1 genie skill

laisvis
laisvis Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
I have question of one genie skill. It's "Second Wind" skill. This skill at 10lvl recover 800hp and 2% hp every str point. How works with str? If i have 50str how much will heal me my genie? And does it worth to learn this skill? Sorry if that thread was , i just want know. b:bye
Post edited by laisvis on

Comments

• ShAdeReAP - Sanctuary
    ShAdeReAP - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    it should heal 1600 hp
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yeah its worth it. Its pretty good.
    Better than Tree of Protection now that they nerfed it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If you have fewer than about 3k-4k hp, Second Wind tends to be better. If you have more, the %hp gain from Tree tends to be better. Unfortunately, they made Tree's exact hp gain needlessly complicated (depends on your hp, and genie str, dex), so I can't calculate a simple trade-off point for you.

Second Wind's stamina cost is significantly lower though. Its energy cost at high level is slightly lower as well. And its hp gain is instant, unlike Tree. For most low- to mid-level (and some high-level) non-tank characters, Second Wind is probably better.
  • Nike - Harshlands
    Nike - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If you have fewer than about 3k-4k hp, Second Wind tends to be better. If you have more, the %hp gain from Tree tends to be better. Unfortunately, they made Tree's exact hp gain needlessly complicated (depends on your hp, and genie str, dex), so I can't calculate a simple trade-off point for you.

Second Wind's stamina cost is significantly lower though. Its energy cost at high level is slightly lower as well. And its hp gain is instant, unlike Tree. For most low- to mid-level (and some high-level) non-tank characters, Second Wind is probably better.

trick for barbs... when youre grinding and you want to ToP, switch to tiger form, top, and then switch back b:cute