Indepth Genie Skills

Tartara - Dreamweaver
Tartara - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Suggestion Box
I believe that there should be a way to read what each genie skill does IN DEPTH before you start "building" your genie for the specific skill you want/need.

For example, I thought chaotic spirit would come in handy when a healer was nearly out of mana and the boss is only half way dead. But now when I put the mouse over the skill, it changes the values of the MP and HP of a NON-friendly target.

For those of you that dont know, Chaotic Spirit is a level 14 skills requires you to put 14 affinity points in for. Your genie being level 65 and then you are disappointed you put in so much work for something it turns out you dont even want. Its ridiculous.

Again, I believe when you look at the skill list for your genie, it should tell you EXACTLY what the skill does.
Post edited by Tartara - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• LadyRatatosk - Dreamweaver
    LadyRatatosk - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Well, some of the skill effects WERE changed without their descriptions being made to match. I'm sure they'll all be updated within the next patch or two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Courage Is The Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    is that the veno skill that has a percent chance to act like soul transfusion on another player?

I too thought that would work on a friendly target. Seemed to me to be the best application of it considering you can't ever see a non-friendly target's MP amount.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Tartara - Dreamweaver
    Tartara - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yes that is the genie version of soul transfusion. I thought it was gonna work on friendly targets like I said. Sometimes clerics get low on mana while doing bosses and what not, if you hit that skill then they are back to full mana and low on health but they can just toss themself a heal in the process making it an EXTREMELY useful skill in PvE
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It has always been PvP only, if i remember correctly.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.