What Build?

WhitePuma - Lost City
WhitePuma - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Archer
I've been really randomizing my build. I have (estimated amounts) 230 dex, 75 vit, 80 str, and 5 mag now. Is that good, or should I restat?
Post edited by WhitePuma - Lost City on

Comments

• Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    For comparison purposes:

Pure Dex Build at lvl 70:
    Str at 74.
    Vit at 5.
    Mag at 5.
    Dex has rest.

Hybrid 3-1-1 Build at lvl 70:
    Str at 74.
    Vit at 74.
    Mag at 5.
    Dex has rest.

Hybrid 7-2-1 Build at lvl 70:
    Str at 74.
    Vit at 34-35
    Mag at 5.
    Dex has rest.

You are closest to Hybrid 3-1-1. Keep your Strength fixed as you level up (it should be level +4), and you will end up matching an "accepted" build at level 76. And by "accepted", I mean you will receive an immense amount of criticism for not being a Pure Dex build.
  • WhitePuma - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    I want the best end-game build. I will be pking alot, and bosses alot. I like my amount of hp atm( almost 4k), but It seems like too much, considering my fist/sword 7x bm only has 3.8k.
  • WhitePuma - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Did the math, and to go back down to 5 vit, I would still have about 3.2k hp after equipment boost, which is still good, and the extra 70 dex will help alot. So, keep posting things to make me choose which way.
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Did the math, and to go back down to 5 vit, I would still have about 3.2k hp after equipment boost, which is still good, and the extra 70 dex will help alot. So, keep posting things to make me choose which way.

your base stats should be maggic 3 ,vit 3 ,strength at 99 with gears and all the rest dex