Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ye.. thats what i saidb:chuckle

im going to bedb:sleep
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    yet those people fail who think you are my cousin....

Ya so trueb:laugh
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ok I'll keep it short nd simple. We, EoD are looking for guilds that hav at least active 70+ player willing to make a merge with us, as u all know im a officer in there so if u wish to do that leave me a message in game nd i will make sure i check my postbox.(u can also leave a message to omen or Endless_life)
    WHAT R WE
    We r a rpk guild nd we do have vent, forums nd cool pplb:cool

WHY MERGE WITH US

Unlike most rpk guilds on this server we hav a very strong core nd great leadership, we r probably the guild with most 89+ too after KD nd Kylin.
    We r willing to put ourselfs on the map nd we want to b a serious contender to either Kylin or Kingdom nd for that we will need guilds with active nd high lvl ppl.

R WE WILLING TO SAVE THE SERVER?
    No, we r willing to fight for all the lands & take down every single opponent that tries to fight us.b:beatenup

WHY R U DOING THIS PAIGRANDE?
    cuz sum1 had to take the first steps.b:bye

gives paig a cookie b:cute
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    gives paig a cookie b:cute
    "takes the cookie and smashes it on the grown"b:sin
  • HunterPK - Harshlands
    HunterPK - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yo Tim, I will add and retify some things on ur post.
    EoD has been fighting Kingdom/Kylin for some time already. Some Kingdom members can confirm that, one of the last big* pk wars agaisnt themselves was started by EoD. Although some EoD help** kD/kY when u guys are attacking them, doesnt mean that we dont attack KD/KY at all.

And about the TW we had agaisnt u guys, i wouldnt say we lost cause of bad leadership. IMO you guys should congratulate yourselves with such achievement and not put you guys like the underdogs or weakest link. You guys played well and won, we didnt do that good and lost. But for everyone interested in understanding why EoD lost, i shall explain:

EoD had around 30-40ish players on the field while GG had close to 70/80(correct me if im wrong cause im sure they had much more ppl).
    EoD didnt plan the TW cause we werent really worried about taking a land, we just wanted TW fun.(no flames please)
    GG had far more DDs then EoD, and still has. As soon as GG managed to take down the towers on B lane gate, the battle was about to end cause EoD simply didnt have enough defence.

*Big cause it included more than 20 ppl xD
    **The reason being that, some EoD have friends on these guilds, but a game is a game and they dont bother fighting their friends on the game.

Have fun every1 and enjoy the game. Theres no need to spray your ego to every1 in here cause thats not what some us play the game for....

u had more then 30-40 pplb:bye
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    such a mean burn there I think you actually caught his **** on fire!
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2009

hmm we had about 47 ppl online :p but not all of this went to war though :) but u guys deserved to win b:bye

But still, guys this is not about wat EoD did or didnt do, its about we getting together to make another guild strong enough to fight for lands against any of the 2 powerhouses... My brothers and sisters, join me & lets conquer the whole... At first I was afraid, I was petrified
    Kept thinkin I could never live without you by my side
    But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong
    And I grew strong, and I learned how to get along

And so you're back, from outer space
    I just walked in to find you here, with that sad look upon your face
    I should've changed that stupid lock, I should've made you leave your key
    If I'd have known for just one second you'd be back to bother me.

Go on now go, walk out the door,
    Just turn around now, cause you're not welcome anymore.
    Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with good-bye,
    You think I'd crumble, you think I'd lay down and die.

Oh, no not I, I will survive,
    Oh as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive
    I've got all my life to live, I've got all my love to give
    And I, l will survive, I will survive....Hey, hey

It took all the strength I had, not to fall apart,
    Just trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart,
    And I spent oh so many nights just feeling sorry for myself,
    I used to cry, but now I hold my head up high.

And you see me, somebody new,
    I'm not that chained up little person still in love with you.
    And so you felt like dropping in, and just expect me to be free,
    But now I'm saving all my lovin' for someone who's loving me.

Go on now go, walk out the door.
    Just turn around now, 'cause you're not welcome anymore.
    Weren't you the one who tried to break me with good-bye,
    You think I'd crumble, you think I'd lay down and die,

Oh no not I, I will survive
    Oh as long as I now how to love, I know I'll stay alive,
    I've got all my life to live, I've got all my love to give,
    I will survive, I will survive...~
    (\__/)
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    the problem is why help a faction that is outnumbered on a pk war? shoudlnt be the other way around? i mean u guys pk Kylin/KD like u say (i never saw btw, i always see u guys together and no one attacking each other) why help the stronger side? i think that is lame.

And on TW, trying to break a fashion crystal with only barbs and clerics is impossible, u MUST bring a support squad that is basic, and that is no fun for the catapullers, its only stressing, if EoD was insterested in a fun TW, why waste so many charms and stress? just make a pk war, then i agree its fun.

Send naked cata at our base is fail leadership, sy to say, but i speak the truth.

I think its always better to ask why we did such and such before throw "stones" at us. The cata teams were being sent in that format cause we barely had ppl to defend against u guys. We werent really trying to destroy ur crystal, we were trying to make some of ur strongest DDs go take care of our catas so we were more relieved at the defence. I agree that the TW was more stressful than fun lol.
    and about numbers, yes we had DDs, me 9x wizard, Libery 8x wizard, and the rest 7x.

catapullers = 2 8x barbs and 2 7x barbs

we had 3 9x, a few 8x and the rest 7x, around 60-70 people

U guys had blizey that was killing me like i stole his cookies or something, and some more decent DDs. We had Calixta 9x, me 81 without hh80, 2 more archers 7x and wizards on the TW we had none even though we have 1 or 2 70+/80+ wizards on the faction( if there was a wizrd there it was 60+). We had about 4 venos above level 80 and the rest of the ppl were too low level to make a huge difference.

We had a huge cata advantage but u guys had enough DDs and People to take them down.

1- And Tim there are plenty of reasons I believe would make it preferrable to merge into EoD then merging into GG. And I also believe that Awakening or Destiny would rather form a new guild instead merging into GG.( from their officers and members behaviours towards some GG). And I think u are already aware that not alot of ppl (not even 30% probably lol) would like u as a leader apart from GG members.( Eu te conheco e por isso nao me importava se fosses o lider)

2-There is one alternative which i think every1 would agree when talking about merging and stuff. Make new faction. But the problem on that is who is going to be the Leader?!! Who is going to manage the faction!!? Who is going to take those responsabilities? Who would give the name?(i personally dont care lol)

Then the question that will come is, why make one more faction and upgrade it to level3 if all of the factions merging are already lvl 3?
    b:shutup
    (\__/)
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Wow.... you went from William Wallace to YMCA.... Now I'm afraid.. Im petrified..
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2009

We had around 44-47 online but about 7 or less couldnt attend TW. Thats why I said 30-40ish
    (\__/)
  • HunterPK - Harshlands
    HunterPK - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I think its always better to ask why we did such and such before throw "stones" at us. The cata teams were being sent in that format cause we barely had ppl to defend against u guys. We werent really trying to destroy ur crystal, we were trying to make some of ur strongest DDs go take care of our catas so we were more relieved at the defence. I agree that the TW was more stressful than fun lol.

U guys had blizey that was killing me like i stole his cookies or something, and some more decent DDs. We had Calixta 9x, me 81 without hh80, 2 more archers 7x and wizards on the TW we had none even though we have 1 or 2 70+/80+ wizards on the faction( if there was a wizrd there it was 60+). We had about 4 venos above level 80 and the rest of the ppl were too low level to make a huge difference.

We had a huge cata advantage but u guys had enough DDs and People to take them down.

1- And Tim there are plenty of reasons I believe would make it preferrable to merge into EoD then merging into GG. And I also believe that Awakening or Destiny would rather form a new guild instead merging into GG.( from their officers and members behaviours towards some GG). And I think u are already aware that not alot of ppl (not even 30% probably lol) would like u as a leader apart from GG members.( Eu te conheco e por isso nao me importava se fosses o lider)

2-There is one alternative which i think every1 would agree when talking about merging and stuff. Make new faction. But the problem on that is who is going to be the Leader?!! Who is going to manage the faction!!? Who is going to take those responsabilities? Who would give the name?(i personally dont care lol)

Then the question that will come is, why make one more faction and upgrade it to level3 if all of the factions merging are already lvl 3?
    b:shutup

i saw like 3 9X venos b:surrender
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    *yawn*

idk if i should add my two cents....

i'll think about it b:cute
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    bumppppppb:laugh
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Still, OVER9000 > All.
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i post this not trying a merge or anything, but trying to make people in EoD think about, instead of attacking factions that are actually fighting the 2 powerhouses, let those faction do their work or help to kick the 2 powerhouses aswell.

I dont see any point in fighting against GG when we are fighting against KD and Kylin, it seens to me, we are the only one with balls here.

Acho que voces conseguem entender o que eu quero dizer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blizey - Harshlands
    Blizey - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hummmm.. now I am little bit confused.. I thought there is **** kissing going on between EoDs and Kylin...? or maybe run outta ars to kiss or something..?

Sometime, I cant understand u people.......Its okie to be butt buddies, dont be shy.. we all know u guys cant take pressure....

anyway.. WHERE IS THE DAM POLL PAI....?

I want Pool I want Poll, I want Pool I want Poll,
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i post this not trying a merge or anything, but trying to make people in EoD think about, instead of attacking factions that are actually fighting the 2 powerhouses, let those faction do their work or help to kick the 2 powerhouses aswell.

I dont see any point in fighting against GG when we are fighting against KD and Kylin, it seens to me, we are the only one with balls here.

Acho que voces conseguem entender o que eu quero dizer.

Tim, for once I agree with you. I've always advocated focus-firing the dominant factions. It's the same principle as TW; focus fire the dominant threat, IE the cata-pullers. However, that seems to be rectified now, since we're attacking KD this week.
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    im sy pai, but EoD need to do something more.

When GG is fighting Kylin or KD, u guys come and join their side, that is so lame and low, why would a rpk faction, join Kylin or KD side on pk wars when the server needs more people to pvp against then?

Why EoD players did not attack KD people before biding on then?

Why EoD attacked all faction that were fighting Kylin and KD?

It seems to me all EoD moves were very low, even playing low, u guys lost all TWs, we had 2 8x barbs on the our TW, and u guys lost, how can that be a good leadership?

U know u r my friend, but sy i speak the truth here.

the reason why i didnt attack kylin was by the time i got on that day its been was last ^^ and everyone already bid on kylin for a few hours
    if you dont know im always working
    even when i attack GG i was at work and went afk right in the middle of the tw =P
    so it wouldnt of work it i attack kylin since it probably be on other day

also i attack GG cause my members dont know how to TW
    bm dont know how to stun
    veno amp and unbuff but since the bm dont do they job the veno has not back up
    no one protect the cleric and so on
    b:laugh

im doing TW for fun
    i dont care about taking land
    im not greedy =P
    just have fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Merge is impossible...ego's are to large.

EOD I truly hope you grow stronger and really give KD/Kylin a run for their money like when QQme started growing. I would join but I have no gear...you saw that in our duel. My hellspark punch's still brought u down half =p
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You trust the wrong peopleb:sad
    Come backb:cry
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Still, OVER9000 > All.

THEY say to be the best, you should learn from the best. we gona be GG >ALL thanks to OVER9000 ultimate TW strategy :P
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj4/scoredandranked/UltimateTW.jpg

( don't hate only being funny)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    You are so pathetic...
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    why? b:sad cuz i droped single handedly tried to wipe out your BB clerics on WB today? b:sad 100+ ppl at 1 spot all 20 and 30 lvls higher than me and i still managed to run all the way through your defenses b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Onoz_Omg_Avatar.gif
    EoD doesn't have that many ppl you should be happy then, small guild could become very good and have overpowered people b:victory
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Onoz_Omg_Avatar.gif
    EoD doesn't have that many ppl you should be happy then, small guild could become very good and have overpowered people b:victory

63 bms will stun us to death.
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    63 bms will stun us to death.
    Scary b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Merge is impossible...ego's are to large.

EOD I truly hope you grow stronger and really give KD/Kylin a run for their money like when QQme started growing. I would join but I have no gear...you saw that in our duel. My hellspark punch's still brought u down half =p

Martin! b:pleased

I hope we grow stronger as well, just takes time.

As for Tim on EOD not attacking Kylin....

By the time we bid, 3 other factions had bid Kylin. Making a 4th guild pointless. One of the guilds would have had a TW on a different day. How does that help?
    And the TW we had with you only helps both sides. Any TW experience is good imo. Yes we TW for fun, but its also serious. Training is good. And we don't kiss anyones ****....if thats what u were trying to say....

Toodles b:bye
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Where Is The Poll?!

Epic you are so funny b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I know EoD since i'm lvl 50 and DeadlyCleric and I used to pk together in the time... well EoD is not a small faction i can say... even if i care less abt other factions thing i do think u guys got what it takes... Endless seems to be a good leader and this is what most rpk factions lack... "friends", that what u need to make it successful... thats how we survived and rebuilded as the kylin u know now... I hate QQers and hate people jealously abt KD and KY... we passed through so many difficulties u guys know... If me "as a rival officer" thinks that u can take us then u can give it a try... u all want war KY against KD.. but u only want it to get easy land... not for the good tw it could make because u wont be there anyway to attend...b:chuckle
    Stop your flames GG stop and others stop your nonsense.. u really think u can take KY or KD even if 3/4 wars the same day...? hmm i dont think so... last week i had fun.. but didnt feel the danger... most destiny we 1 or 2 shots... i dont know how Tim is as a leader... i prefer to fight 40 people 9x than 20 9x and lowbies....b:surrender

I seriously hope EoD the best...b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]