Teleport fees make no sense

Options
Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear
Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
i just think there are many waypoint teleport close to each other and yet cannot connect and some have insane fees .

i think major cities can have high fees,but the small villages that surrounds the major cities,shouldn't have high tele fees!!!

what say ha?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"
- Epicurus
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It's just designed to kinda help drain coins from the economy.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lul. it's to encourage your character to exercise
    >.>
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    its fuel cost
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Teleporting around Thousand Streams = You have too much money.
    I'm pretty sure it's just the higher level the area is, the more you pay =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nelanther - Lost City
    Nelanther - Lost City Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It is one of many ways to keep in game coins in balance. I would be so happy if the devs added a digit to all tele fees and maybe added some npc shop items that are worth something. Maybe double the price of CS while their at it. That is what the server needs right now.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    These types of fees are present in almost every MMO in some way, shape or form.
This discussion has been closed.