The God's Dark Messenger

Zarison - Sanctuary
Zarison - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Suggestion Box
I was thinking it would be a good set for all classes including clothes as well as a flying mount. For Winged Elves, a set of black wings similar to Phoenix's Embrace except maybe only on one side with more feather definition and leaving a trail of black wisps. For Untamed, a large black flying beast as ferocious as they come. Large teeth, front and hind legs and a set of ragged wings. For Humans, a blade that screams dark power (might design it at some other time) with black flames radiating off it and in the middle a red glowing gem.
For male clothes, maybe an animated trench coat that flows on its own and is ragged and torn at the bottom that is open in front (similar to superstar), pants should be loose baggy jeans just no denim, boots should be similar to chain but cross in X shapes, and arms should be solid chains from the elbow down and wrap around the fingers to the knuckles.
for female clothes, keeping it a little skimpy but for a top, a crossed X in chains covering what's necessary with a cloak behind (animated too) and a high top collar that covers part of the face all the way around (to the mouth or nose with drooping chains down to the waist, pants would be similar to male clothes but very torn up and look as though they attach to the drooping chains, boots would be high heeled combat boots (similar to men's helmsley boots) and gloves would be long torn up sleeves that go about to the shoulder.
Well thats all I have. Let me know what you people think on it (I don't know much about the forums here just posted so bump if you can)!!!
Post edited by Zarison - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I think I had a nightmare like that onceb:faint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Are there any whips for the female characters?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.