no japanese lettering in faction names?

Options
ShAdeReAP - Sanctuary
ShAdeReAP - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
edited October 2009 in General Discussion
i forgot who had told me but some1 while i was online said that it was against the rules now to have japanese lettering in the faction names...is that true? if so...wtf?b:surrender
Post edited by ShAdeReAP - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i forgot who had told me but some1 while i was online said that it was against the rules now to have japanese lettering in the faction names...is that true? if so...wtf?b:surrender

Every Faction ive seen with Japanese letters was disbanded the following day.

Spoons is racist b:cute (JK dont ban me <3)
  • ShAdeReAP - Sanctuary
    ShAdeReAP - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    so am i going to be forced to disband a faction if i created one with japanese lettering/wording on it? b:sad
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    2 things:

1. It is stated that english is the language of PWI, and to use english when playing.

2. I would care if the people doing it did it because they speak fluent nihongo and are forming a guild for people who want to speak it. Silly fanboy farstuckers who put one in because they either watch anime, or think a kanji is cool do not have an opinion worth acknowledging. Pretty much all fit in the 2nd one, so meh.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    so am i going to be forced to disband a faction if i created one with japanese lettering/wording on it? b:sad

Probably, as soon as someone reports you. Why not stick to English anyhow?
This discussion has been closed.