New Skill

2»

Comments

• SashaSlick - Sanctuary
    SashaSlick - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    mm winged shell that recovers health and mana...that would be interesting...

I think i'll vote for this skill!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Just get to 100 and do Awaken > Demon spark :)
    20% hp every 15 min with a cost of 1000 mana
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Bagspace - Heavens Tear
    Bagspace - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    its a game, idiots
    its not like you see real life wizards or barbarians running around

i think its a great idea, dude
    probably would never make it into a game, but a clever and interesting idea, none the less.

Did I say it wasn't a game? No? Then shut up?

My point was "healing" someone with a crossbow or bow made no sense
  • Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
    Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Did I say it wasn't a game? No? Then shut up?

My point was "healing" someone with a crossbow or bow made no sense

Then don't relate it to real life you fack head.
  • Bagspace - Heavens Tear
    Bagspace - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Then don't relate it to real life you fack head.

Yeah coz its no like there is tons of stuff in the game related to RL or anything

Like you know, no chinese folklore or anything like that

Archers in particular are one of the relatively more realistic classes since they use all real weapons... slingshot xbow and bow...

Look how stupid you are b:laugh
  • Tuss - Dreamweaver
    Tuss - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Archers can use some magic, as in the metal damage skills. Archers are also Winged Elves, just like clerics. It makes some sense that they should have a healing skill, but not very good one. Mabye the flavour text includes something of a genetic healing ability in Winged Elves.
    Something witty...
  • FunkyP - Lost City
    FunkyP - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Instead of having a shot fired directly at the player getting healed, why not have the archer point the healing shot up at the sky, and gently let the shot come down on the person. It could then have some cool light effects and make it all serene looking to add a suitable visual part to the healing.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Instead of having a shot fired directly at the player getting healed, why not have the archer point the healing shot up at the sky, and gently let the shot come down on the person. It could then have some cool light effects and make it all serene looking to add a suitable visual part to the healing.

YES!
    Like you shoot a single arrow covered with a blue perhaps golden aura.
    And then it'll come down as hundreds of tiny shards of light on the target.

=O
    b:victory
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I think archers should have a Hp recovery move like...

Name:Wings of Regeneration
    Effect: Heals xxxx HP over xxxx seconds for xxxxx seconds, and it has 2 sec channeling and 1 sec cast time, and the cooldown time is 25 sec.

You get the skill at lvl 39, and cooldown time go's down by 2 for each time you lvl up the skill. Lastly it cost about 200 - 300 mp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Why the hell would shooting an arrow at someone heal them? That makes no sense.

Also, Archers are DDs, so they get low health, therefore making healing based on percentages just about useless.

lol I was just thinking that. How the hell do you shoot an arrow at sumone or urself and heal em? 'Omg' "Shoots arrow" HERE BUDDY I GOT YA U WONT DIE I GOT YA" "arrows sticks and does magical sounds" 100% health "Ty buddy ur the best! b:victory" rofl
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • SashaSlick - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009

I think lvl100 is a little too high. Think of what archers have to go thru to get ther... And by the time they reach 100, they'll get sick of it. Some archers stop playing even b4 reaching 100.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakuraaaaaaa - Lost City
    Sakuraaaaaaa - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Leave healing to the clerics, buddy.

Lawl why leave healing and rezing to the cleric when more then 75% of them don't do there job?

The healing arrow is a bad idea first how dose an arrow heal someone second why would you waist an arrow to heal some one when you have to pay money to get them?
    Sakuraaaaaaa - Tsubasa leader

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Lawl why leave healing and rezing to the cleric when more then 75% of them don't do there job?

The healing arrow is a bad idea first how dose an arrow heal someone second why would you waist an arrow to heal some one when you have to pay money to get them?

Same could be said for clerics. Why waste your mana charm to heal someone when you have to pay for the charm?

An arrow is 2 coins. Sheesh.

While the idea of shooting an arrow at someone to heal them is a bit...absurd, it still would be handy to have some sort of off battle heal. Not a necessity but it would be nice.
  • SashaSlick - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    While the idea of shooting an arrow at someone to heal them is a bit...absurd, it still would be handy to have some sort of off battle heal. Not a necessity but it would be nice.

Agree! giv us something to help our Hp! a heal or a boost or mayb extra hp for certain amount of time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009

AAAst b:angry

you troll worse than all of Aya's and my "Ast-get-big-lollipops" posts combined!
    I think lvl100 is a little too high. Think of what archers have to go thru to get ther... And by the time they reach 100, they'll get sick of it. Some archers stop playing even b4 reaching 100.

dont take that goofball Ast seriously when she says stuff like that b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    @ ppl who to this thread seriously b:chuckle b:laugh

I just made this post when i got tired of noobs asking me for a rez .... i just reply "sry mate ... ran out of rezzing arrows"

@ppl hating the skill ... if we can have an arrow that can stun/freeze , an arrow that can seal, why not an arrow tht can heal.

@ppl enjoying the discussing .... have fun b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited October 2009

I just made this post when i got tired of noobs asking me for a rez .... i just reply "sry mate ... ran out of rezzing arrows"

@ppl hating the skill ... if we can have an arrow that can stun/freeze , an arrow that can seal, why not an arrow tht can heal.

I was hoping for archers to get a healing skill without wasting arrows. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009

LOL yep got to stock up on those rezzing arrows eh.
    yar why can't they have an arrow that can heal? It should be super flashy and everything but it'll heal such a small amount you only use it for the animation! MUHAHAHAHA (O.o)

and yar me will have fun! muhahahha!
    b:thanks
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    LOL yep got to stock up on those rezzing arrows eh.
    yar why can't they have an arrow that can heal? It should be super flashy and everything but it'll heal such a small amount you only use it for the animation! MUHAHAHAHA (O.o)

and yar me will have fun! muhahahha!
    b:thanks

Agreed ... we dont have one gud skill animation. Look @ poison arrow just like normal shot, yuk; there are a lot of gud animations possible for all the skills in tht skill tree .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • SashaSlick - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    LoL reading all the post i jus got a crazy idea....
    Since Archers are suppose to be so call good at with arrows.
    Y not get a skill that counters ranged attacks.

Example:

By casting the skill, your arrows will counter their attacks. Means, u dnt get hit and they dnt either. Very good if ur waiting for ur charm to cooldown. Enough time for u to use pots to charge up.

So, what do you think?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    LoL reading all the post i jus got a crazy idea....
    Since Archers are suppose to be so call good at with arrows.
    Y not get a skill that counters ranged attacks.

Example:

By casting the skill, your arrows will counter their attacks. Means, u dnt get hit and they dnt either. Very good if ur waiting for ur charm to cooldown. Enough time for u to use pots to charge up.

So, what do you think?

Ahem, arrows are traditionally made of wood. I would love to see a tree that doesn't burn. Not to mention a metal that does not melt.

And btw, such a skill would pretty much make Archers unkillable against ranged enemies, since you could use it to make sure your charm can always tick, therefore you could survive indefinitely unless they one-shotted you.

So either the cooldown would have to be long, making it pretty much useless or you would have one imbalanced skill.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • XSoulAngel - Heavens Tear
    XSoulAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I wouldn't mind a 'healing' skill! (Something to stop our HP bar from losing half its fullness in 3 hits)

Though, I think the idea of an arrow shooting out is kinda stupid; I mean.. An arrow so that you can STAB it into someone's BACK and they'll have this ORGASMIC experience and then heal 500000000 gajillion HP..

Though I think we should have some kind of self-healing, Elves should have some kind of 'angelic' thing.. (HEAL!)

Maybe even a buff..

Some Skill like maybe Sacrificing ____% Ranged Power for ____ Seconds to Heal ____ HP each ____seconds for ______

And It's SELF HEAL, not JUST others.. I mean clerics get to self heal as well? Why Can't us? Just 'cause we use bows and we use arrows, WE'RE STILL THE SAME RACE! That's just like going, You're Chinese, You can't chillax! You GOTTA STUDY! Unlike Koreans...

Racist much.

I think it'd be fair if We can sacrifice our damage for healing? It's not over extreme I think.. (UNLIKE shooting an arrow into someone's back!)