TT mats?

Rhugiga - Dreamweaver
Rhugiga - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Wizard
So how do wizzies get tt mats besides buying them? the only tt runs i have been on are tt 1-1 but only one run is done because all the other squad members get a mat and i dont cuz of hte stupid drops list thing>_> and goin with my fac isnt an option because the only people strong enough to be of help are either to busy or not on. is buying the mats the only way ill be able to get teh mats?(well chit's edges cuz the skeleton peices are easy)
Post edited by Rhugiga - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I don't know what the current cost of edges are but you can probably grind the money needed to buy edges in the same time you spend running 1-1.

Even if most of your squad members are of a low level the Dominance blessings(+10 attack/defence) you get in TT will help a lot to boost your squads effective level. Plus 1-1 isn't that hard to begin with.
    I like pie
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    HH's get much better when you get a bit higher. In HH 70, and more so 80 and 90 (haven't gotten to 99 yet) each HH drops lots of different mats... so it's really easy to distribute it out and everyone gets something. The HH's also get alot more profitable so others are more likely to want to go just for the potential to make alot of coins. For 1-1 though, I'd just find a very generous veno, or some friends that are willing to help you out to do it. Other than that... you're gonna be stuck buying your 60 weapon :P
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Rhugiga - Dreamweaver
    Rhugiga - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    thanks for the help ^_^
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    elp~

The Magic hamster would like a price check on Cheiftan's edges (managed to get skeleton pieces for 200 coins each but the auction house prices don't look right 200k for just one edge no way me going to buy that)~ (T.T)'
    (>.<)
    Me already level 64~
    D: at this rate me probably going to get to level 70 before I get my HH60 weapon~
    (X_X)'

Also is it easier/worth it for wizards to get into TT runs later on? like level 70-90s?
    (O.o)

Or should I just keep grinding until I get the money needed for mats? >.<'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cloister - Harshlands
    Cloister - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    So how do wizzies get tt mats besides buying them? the only tt runs i have been on are tt 1-1 but only one run is done because all the other squad members get a mat and i dont cuz of hte stupid drops list thing>_> and goin with my fac isnt an option because the only people strong enough to be of help are either to busy or not on. is buying the mats the only way ill be able to get teh mats?(well chit's edges cuz the skeleton peices are easy)

farm mats for 5 ultimate substances. Get a 63+ veno (veno level is really only for the pet's level). Do 5 runs in single mode. You can either kill only 1st boss (chientien) repeatedly, or kill the drum boss as well for extra $$. You should be able to get enough mats for both yourself and the veno, and a few drums to sell off.

or if you dont want to farm the mats, buy the subs for 50-60k.

So for 5 mats you spend maybe 300k. Unless you have really terrible luck, you should be able to recover that cost by the 4th run. b:pleased
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    farm mats for 5 ultimate substances. Get a 63+ veno (veno level is really only for the pet's level). Do 5 runs in single mode. You can either kill only 1st boss (chientien) repeatedly, or kill the drum boss as well for extra $$. You should be able to get enough mats for both yourself and the veno, and a few drums to sell off.

or if you dont want to farm the mats, buy the subs for 50-60k.

So for 5 mats you spend maybe 300k. Unless you have really terrible luck, you should be able to recover that cost by the 4th run. b:pleased

(O.o)
    hey.... me has a level 63+ veno in me faction!!
    This could work
    thanks!
    =D
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cloister - Harshlands
    Cloister - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    yw :D.. oh, and the veno should do nothing but heal pet, when it tanks boss(unless its a herc). the pet should preferably have roar, or some other aggro stealing skill. To be on the safer side though, wait for boss hp <90% before you attack. The way to the drum boss is different in single mode, so you might want to look it up before you do the run. Plus, he doesnt aoe. b:laugh