Rate BM stats

Options
Delmarte - Lost City
Delmarte - Lost City Posts: 216 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Blademaster
Ok, so a (cough cough) friend of mine (lulz) wants to see how he's progressing on the way to greatness.

Lv 74 Poleblade BM

HP 4479
MP 1359
P. Atk 1755-3326
P. Def 7819 w/ Lv 10 Aura activated

M. Def
Water 1855
Earth 1574
Metal 1855
Wood 1574
Fire 2183

Crit% 5
Acc 1156
Eva 1386

Can't afford super uber gears yet but let's assume (cough cough) he's in no hurry to get them.

So how do I- er I mean my FRIEND rate against some other people in his boat? Do you have any advice for him?

b:chuckle
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If I'm here I'm bored or procrastinating. b:cute
Post edited by Delmarte - Lost City on

Comments

• Delmarte - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Huh, no flames and yet no answers... I think I'm good! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heyyourhot
    heyyourhot Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle better than mee
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hard to say from just stats. What's your build and exact equips and we might be able to give you a better opinion. I can't remember what my stats were at 74 and comparing at my current level wouldn't work.
    And after all, assuming you're reasonably skilled, it's equips and build that make the BM. And by equips I don't mean full +12 legendary, working well with gear bonuses and ornaments plays a big part too.
  • BladesFury - Heavens Tear
    BladesFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    you seem a bit low on m.def though, are u using elemental ornaments?
  • Delmarte - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=011823c0d99f1c3d

The stats are slightly off. The actual numbers are at the top although this IS pretty close. And the gear I think is correct. As you can see, I'ma kinda random but mostly PvE build, but wanna get more and more into PvP as I level.

Any suggestions?

PS: The shards were what I had on hand. The only shard I deliberatly sought was the Amber Shard for the weapon, since my dex is kinda low by traditional standards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WickedSwords - Heavens Tear
    WickedSwords - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    mm to be honest with you i really don't see why you put flawless shard into elite stuff(its kinda waste putting into elite and unique stuff shards like that),as for your bm he is decent but needs some nicer gear(which means you will have to keep doing some 1-2 runs or keep farming money so you can buy mats in AH),as for cheap gear my warm advice is if you really wanna save up you could stick with elite stuff till lvl 77ish (you can buy pretty cheap legendary leggings and they are quite good if you ask me) and nice lvl 79 legendary armor(which is also cheap and saves you time of spending money or time for TT 80 armor and leggings tho on the other hand you will have to work on your boots and gloves).
    P.S i noticed someone said that he should have higher mag resistance...don't see any need in him raising his mag resistance since magical marrow works well enough for any bm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taeknight - Lost City
    Taeknight - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    hmhmh, thing i am lvl 78 got 5k hp and more defences and ****, and the accuracy is 2,200, BUT u see i am not cough, and i use kind of "better" gears(idk how to say it), anyway i think ur build is good, ur 4 lvls lower and pole, so yeah ur good b:laughb:victory