Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear
Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
i think Gm needs to be more specific on the Twilight Temple category in AH like
for example

TT60=browse category
TT70=browse category etc

that would be lot helpful for players
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"
- Epicurus
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I agree AH needs an overhaul of sorts. Namely (from my own experience) you can use the filter system to find the molds themselves, however there is typically not the mold you are looking for - so you must find the actual crafted item when all else fails. However... there is no filter option for this. If you are looking for a previously crafted legendary item, you must browse through about 100 pages of irrelevant stuff. AH Search - allow searching for items by name, rather than Auction number. Why would I want to search by an auction number that I don't know in order to find something that I have no clue what it is??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Floyd - Heavens Tear
    Floyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i think Gm needs to be more specific on the Twilight Temple category in AH like
    for example

TT60=browse category
    TT70=browse category etc

that would be lot helpful for players

fliter> mats> low gear (TT 60 mats), mid gear (TT70 mats) high gear (TT90 mats) it's kinda already in there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] shed no tears, show no fear
  • Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear
    Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol,,i know it has low quality mats and mid quality mats.But if u read my post correctly,i clearly mean weapons and not mats my friendb:laugh
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
    Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing?
    Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing?
    Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God?"
    - Epicurus
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Floyd - Heavens Tear
    Floyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol,,i know it has low quality mats and mid quality mats.But if u read my post correctly,i clearly mean weapons and not mats my friendb:laugh

hmm i thought it has something like that in there already i never checked that much but it goes to the point when ppl sell there weapons in there <.< ill have to check in on that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] shed no tears, show no fear
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hmm i thought it has something like that in there already i never checked that much but it goes to the point when ppl sell there weapons in there <.< ill have to check in on that

Since there are only 3-4 pages tops of TT items for sale, I do not see this one as a pressing issue...

And we really do not need that one on TT accessories.....

However, having a word search in AH would totaly rock.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Toxicus - Harshlands
    Toxicus - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Word Search would be awesome!

How about functional name sorting too? If i click the "Item Name" column, it does nothing. It should sort by name.

How's about more than 16 items able to be viewed in one window?

How's about being able to open other windows while we have the bank or mailbox or something open. Why do i have to actually click the bag button to open my bag when im viewing the auction house or something?
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

How's about being able to open other windows while we have the bank or mailbox or something open. Why do i have to actually click the bag button to open my bag when im viewing the auction house or something?

This one drives me nuts....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.