Road to recovery!!!!!!!!!????GM need to do sumthing about it

Options
Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear
Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Seriously guys!!! everyone is saying Gold Prices are going insane,,this and that stuff!!! some guys pointing fingers at the GM and others at themselves....b:angry

But important thing is how to bring it to the way it was or atleast to 175K or close to that.

Gm can now say,,it is the players who made the economy go crappy ,but the blame won't solve it. The game designers certainly have an idea when economy goes up and when it doesn't.

All i want to say is,,,,they should re-innovate some ideas to bring the economy go down,,and i dunno how they will do that,,but i do know,if Gold prices get higher,,PWI will certainly losses massive amount of players.

what ya think ????!!!!!b:surrender
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"
- Epicurus
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Seriously guys!!! everyone is saying Gold Prices are going insane,,this and that stuff!!! some guys pointing fingers at the GM and others at themselves....b:angry

But important thing is how to bring it to the way it was or atleast to 175K or close to that.

Gm can now say,,it is the players who made the economy go crappy ,but the blame won't solve it. The game designers certainly have an idea when economy goes up and when it doesn't.

All i want to say is,,,,they should re-innovate some ideas to bring the economy go down,,and i dunno how they will do that,,but i do know,if Gold prices get higher,,PWI will certainly losses massive amount of players.

what ya think ????!!!!!b:surrender

Why 175k? Who's to say I'd even be interested in selling my gold for less than 400k?

It really isn't that complicated, the prices are determined solely by the buyers & sellers. GMs, developers, forum-whiners, etc. have absolutely zero control over this stuff.

InB4Lock b:bye
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Firstly, no need to spam "!" or "?", it makes the text very annoying to read.
    Secondly, there is already tons of this kind of threads, no need to make another.
    Thirdly, there is one easy solution already: Stop all kind of sales.
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lern2Punctuate

TooManyExclamationMarks.jpg
    hai2u
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    According to a poll I did earlier, over 70% of players wouldn't quit if gold went over 2 million coin each. So I don't think perfect world are going to lose much of their player base at all.
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Why 175k? Who's to say I'd even be interested in selling my gold for less than 400k?

It really isn't that complicated, the prices are determined solely by the buyers & sellers. GMs, developers, forum-whiners, etc. have absolutely zero control over this stuff.

InB4Lock b:bye

5you have all the rights in the world to sell your zen 400k a gold
    But dont you feel screwed up when your gold is resold by someone that didnt work for it for 500 k ?

Already said.. and i reppeat = PWi is able to disable / forbid boursicotage, do it and all the problems will be solved
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    According to a poll I did earlier, over 70% of players wouldn't quit if gold went over 2 million coin each. So I don't think perfect world are going to lose much of their player base at all.

hummmm

your poll was answered by what.... 20 ppl ? do they represents the player bases?

Forum lurkers./ flamers/and such ..; not by a long run.
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm sorry I only speak English and therefore couldn't understand half the posts in this topic.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    We would love to hear your constructive suggestions in our suggestions section. This seems more like a repeat topic about gold prices, please try to post in threads that are already active b:victory No need to make a new one
This discussion has been closed.