Messed up Economy!!

Saizes - Sanctuary
Saizes - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Dayuum im so mad People! The Gold prices are ridicoules lol!
The Greed of Pwi is just awesome :D!!
Recognized that stuff like SilverMane/PurpleLightning went from 10-12m to 3~5mil because they put it into the shops for 30g? [just LOL]
Or they decreased the price of Tauren Chieftain cape[archieved earlier through hard work and luck] with those tokens [i dont know the name lol]
And finally they increased the Gold Price with those events xD?
Guess what? THey were successful.[Gold Charm 1x = 800k~1mil LOL] :D
I guess i gonna quit until the inflation is over XD which means i gonna probably quit forever ! hahahaahaaha

Please write ur Opinion about this topic and ur experiences [Server too]

(I was a merchant on Sanctuary )
Post edited by Saizes - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Another lame QQ threadb:sad
    And finally they increased the Gold Price with those events
    They didint increase the gold prices, players did.
  • FooFoo_ - Heavens Tear
    FooFoo_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The price of gold remains high because people are willing to buy gold at those prices the never ending week after week cash shop sales add fuel to the fire as far as price of gold is concerned. The boutique offers a new outfit the price of gold goes up because everyone wants that new outfit same with mounts charms etc. If people really and truly want the price of gold to come down then they need to do one simple thing.....STOP BUYING it at current prices. The economy will not get any better if people continue to pay the prices.
    PW needs a real good money sink in the game at the moment coin is just being passed from one player to the next making one richer an the other poorer. I offer a challenge to the devs/GM's...put a REAL money sink in the game an leave it for a month, drain some of these bank accounts of their coin.Stop offering gems that cost millions to make in the cash shop so they can sell for 200k in catshops.
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol i didnt even understand what you wrote, had to go over it a few times. Like Kisuneh said however, players set gold prices. PWI doesn't set them. So if your complaining about high gold prices. Just dont buy the gold.
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol i didnt even understand what you wrote, had to go over it a few times. Like Kisuneh said however, players set gold prices. PWI doesn't set them. So if your complaining about high gold prices. Just dont buy the gold.

Wrong. PWI does manipulate the value of gold by adding things like Boxes of Coins to the game. Sales are another way to manipulate gold prices.

Consider that we get expansions that we didn't pay for. With each expansion, it's a new/ more valuable / costly (for them) game.

Gold prices are fine, the bugs/glitches/devaluations/game alterations aren't.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Or they decreased the price of Tauren Chieftain cape[archieved earlier through hard work and luck] with those tokens [i dont know the name lol]

That mold use to be what, 7-10 mil? Why? For a 7-10 mil cape, it f-ing sucks, doesn't even increase max HP. 250 mdef... that's like less than 10% increase for me and even less % for archer. You can easily find a regular cape with nice HP bonuses that will increase your survivability better for under 500k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009

This is what I don't get. I'd understand if it's a collectible item, but a usable equip?
    Basically the complaint here is "Gold is too expensive, we can't afford stuff, only the rich have power QQ...." followed by "....and zomfg, they made powerful equips affordable too, how awful! now nubs have power like rich ppl QQ"!!!
    That mold use to be what, 7-10 mil? Why? For a 7-10 mil cape, it f-ing sucks

Are you serious?
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    please use the search function to avoid making duplicate topics. b:victory
This discussion has been closed.