I'm a shaaaaaaark

Shark *****!

your not a shark, your an **** lol b:chuckle
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    your not a shark, your an **** lol b:chuckle

Pro Double Post, this Thread needs some Emo Style and i have to bring that pic out again im afraid

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/162/steampunk22.png b:dirty
  • _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Pro Double Post, this Thread needs some Emo Style and i have to bring that pic out again im afraid

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/162/steampunk22.png b:dirty

ahaha nice **** dude!
    Also I'm not a **** I'm a shark
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ahaha nice **** dude!
    Also I'm not a **** I'm a shark

is it fattening you e-peen? b:cute dose it turn you on? b:chuckle who knows i might be the closest you ever come b:shocked

(ooo yea triple smilys)
  • _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    is it fattening you e-peen? b:cute dose it turn you on? b:chuckle who knows i might be the closest you ever come b:shocked

(ooo yea triple smilys)

ahaha no man last night I was in a hotel for 8 hours with 3 girls. I was very b:pleased
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ahaha no man last night I was in a hotel for 8 hours with 3 girls. I was very b:pleased
    ... and then mum wake me up to go to elemental school"b:chuckle
    stop dreaming dude no one believes u lolb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RayVer - Harshlands
    RayVer - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    First of all the recent Kd vs Destiny attack was a bit of a sloppy one due to an error on my part. The squad list for that TW was created minutes b4 the TW started (everyone is accustomed to seeing it hours early and going online depending if they are on the list they go online- a lot of my players are international and play this in late hours to some of us U.S. players) and lots of KDs didnt make it to that war. My power had gone out at my house due to a storm and I had to go to a local library to make the list and play the game (not to mention not being able to get on vent and playing on an 8 yr old laptop with the graphics set on low and performance mode on - that was fun lol). There are several things we do to make our TWs fast that weren't done that week, including the creation of over 600 pots for the war which are made a few hours before. So yes it was a sloppy TW on our part but usually I have power at my house the day of a TW. Even with all the mess we still pulled together and won. b:laugh

Second of all Kylin has actually held the alliance with us well throughout the entire alliance. We are not power hungry looking to take out the whole map and break the alliance over it. We didn't attack Destiny the first few weeks they had land because we had no reason to. It wasn't until their members kept attacking us (loads of screenshots about it on our forums) repeatedly and not much was done on their side to resolve it that I then decided to attack them. We used to actually be allied with crimson early on in the server and it was their lack of holding things together properly that caused us to go against them. Any time something comes up between the alliance both sides take action and are very prompt at it.

Oh yeah and I feel for those players that don't have proper gaming computers and go to TW. The laptop I was playing on was so bad that I didn't see an enemy during the entire TW (performance mode and low settings FTW). It was rather fun actually clicking on empty spaces the entire time with names above them and trying to determine what class they were based on character name and character face image. Hope to never have to go through that mess again.
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The squad list for that TW was created minutes b4 the TW

Firstly ill just say that’s a complete lie and believe me I know
    There are several things we do to make our TWs fast that weren't done that week, including the creation of over 600 pots for the war which are made a few hours before.

Every Catapult puller in there was using Pills like they go out of fashion, infact I think I counted 45 seconds on Taboo with the stats Reduced Damage and Damage Soaks. Even the clerics were packing Pills
    Even with all the mess we still pulled together and won. b:laugh

What can I say, Kingdom has the highest levels in game, an income of over 250m (and btw 2m is it you pay your 9x? that is the worst salary ive ever seen for a guild with over 70% of the map) Two of the highest barbarians and all together proberly spent more cash shop wise then any other guild NOT including HeadTrauma. It took you an hour 20 Mins. Kylin has at best 3 major cash shoppers (who btw are nothing compared to HeadTrauma) and Kylin took destiny in 35 Mins, with 40 people, and remember they took 3 guilds at the same time.
    We didn't attack Destiny the first few weeks they had land because we had no reason to.

I think everyone knows this to be BS. Destiny did nothing to Kingdom and it was frequently mentioned in Guild chat and on there slogan. The ONLY reason you didn’t attack destiny sooner is because there was guaranteed lands you could take, allowing KD to carry on there 1 land aweek. You were scared plain and simple that if you did attack destiny and they beat KD, KD would fall apart.

Bring back icon I say, kingdom has already begun losing members but under icons leader he wouldn’t of waited so long to attack destiny. He would of seen his members getting bored of no TW.

Call it what you want, flames, QQ, but believe me there will be more people agreeing with these statements then denying.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ... and then mum wake me up to go to elemental school"b:chuckle
    stop dreaming dude no one believes u lolb:shutup

b:victory Right with you there! b:chuckle Lmao, elementary school xD
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
This discussion has been closed.