Street Clothes

TeegraSwan - Sanctuary
TeegraSwan - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I'm getting tired of these new releases of outfits that only go with the items in the set. I like mix and matching things, who else does? Who else agrees that we should be adding normal street clothes to the PWI fashion? I think they should add tight dark emo pants, tight blue jeans, baggy cargo pants, baggy jeans, trip pants, and multiple set of like t-shirts with like animals/logos on them for like the guys. They should also add bell-bottoms, normal jeans, and logo/designer shirts we could mix and match. It would add variety to how people look in PWI, and it would make the fashion design contests more varied
Post edited by TeegraSwan - Sanctuary on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm getting tired of these new releases of outfits that only go with the items in the set. I like mix and matching things, who else does? Who else agrees that we should be adding normal street clothes to the PWI fashion? I think they should add tight dark emo pants, tight blue jeans, baggy cargo pants, baggy jeans, trip pants, and multiple set of like t-shirts with like animals/logos on them for like the guys. They should also add bell-bottoms, normal jeans, and logo/designer shirts we could mix and match. It would add variety to how people look in PWI, and it would make the fashion design contests more varied

No idea what you are talking about, the new 3 sets can be mixed and match really well not only between themselves but with all the old outfits.

leather jacket and seaspray pants
    leather jacket and miinx skirt
    steampunk top and seapray or any skirt
    Leather boots and farie dress with steampunk gloves for the punk rock tinkerbell look
    Leather top and any skirt or seaspray
    Leather pants and any top available
    Brawler skirt and varanda top or camp jacket
    Cheerleader dress with any of the 3 boots and choice of gloves or not
    Even pink Wedding Dress and any of the new boots for the "I am going to stomp your **** while looking girly look"

Seriously, this complain makes no sense, specialy with the new fashion.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • pand0ra
    pand0ra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Let's wear the same things in game that we do IRL...
  • FallenStar - Heavens Tear
    FallenStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    No idea what you are talking about, the new 3 sets can be mixed and match really well not only between themselves but with all the old outfits.

leather jacket and seaspray pants
    leather jacket and miinx skirt
    steampunk top and seapray or any skirt
    Leather boots and farie dress with steampunk gloves for the punk rock tinkerbell look
    Leather top and any skirt or seaspray
    Leather pants and any top available
    Brawler skirt and varanda top or camp jacket
    Cheerleader dress with any of the 3 boots and choice of gloves or not
    Even pink Wedding Dress and any of the new boots for the "I am going to stomp your **** while looking girly look"

Seriously, this complain makes no sense, specialy with the new fashion.

Yeah, the new fashion sets definitely allow for a LOT of creativity.
    I don't think it'd be a bad idea to have normal street clothes on PWI, but I'm definitely not tired of the fashion that's been coming out up until now.
  • Belldandy_ - Dreamweaver
    Belldandy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Honestly, I'd like to see some NORMAL clothes rather than a bunch of stuff that caters to the emo/goth crowd. I realize that a lot of you like copying that style every where you go, but I don't. I'm not an emo, I'm not a goth, and I never will be. So how about a normal t-shirt and a normal pair of jeans and a normal pair of shoes?
    I am Belldandy, Goddess 1st Class, Unlimited License.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FallenStar - Heavens Tear
    FallenStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Honestly, I'd like to see some NORMAL clothes rather than a bunch of stuff that caters to the emo/goth crowd. I realize that a lot of you like copying that style every where you go, but I don't. I'm not an emo, I'm not a goth, and I never will be. So how about a normal t-shirt and a normal pair of jeans and a normal pair of shoes?

Agreed, I think they should come up with more than just a specific style that appeal to only a small group of people. But it's a start, who knows what they'll release next?
  • QTKyuubi - Sanctuary
    QTKyuubi - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2009

I think Emo Week was a bit of a joke, these clothes aren't specifically emo And they do mix and match well with other sets. I've seen many people wearing the leather pants as blue jeans with regular tops. And the male outfit out side of the warlord is pretty normal and can be mix matched with other sets quite easily.

Completely normal clothes include but not limited to cheerleader, summer camp, sundrop, sunshine set, beach set, varsity, chipao's, crystal love dress in fact most dresses the list goes on

For guys i know there is camo, tuxedo, biker, one of the "emo" fashions, summer camp and more I don't play male characters so I would have to check in game for more. Overall though the lads in this game do have a smaller selection of clothes vs the ladies but that's another issue.

Also...try to remember this is a fantasy game, if you want more real life clothes check out the sims b:chuckle Overall there is a good balance between modern and fantasy wear in this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mascot of Apocalyps b:cute
    Eldergoths FTW Go Mojo Go
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i want androgynous clothes! i want my character to look like a man without actually being one!
  • Brutally - Lost City
    Brutally - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    No, no, no.
    Please don't turn this into IMVU. Please.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    First set on this page.

Also the "sexy" set farther down.

Honestly, I like being able to wear something fancy and pretty in a game if I can't in real life. I don't want to wear jeans, I want a frilly dress or pants with intricate designs on them. b:surrender Just me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    No, no, no.
    Please don't turn this into IMVU. Please.
    i used to play that lmao
  • Angel__sora - Sanctuary
    Angel__sora - Sanctuary Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    First set on this page.

Also the "sexy" set farther down.

Honestly, I like being able to wear something fancy and pretty in a game if I can't in real life. I don't want to wear jeans, I want a frilly dress or pants with intricate designs on them. b:surrender Just me?

Too bad they don't have fashion accessories in the CS. Like the necklace on the sexy set. It's cute. I'd buy that in a heartbeat. b:cute
    One man's pain is another man's lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Can't say the same about girls, but for guys,
    Blue spring biker pants are like jeans, although a little shinier.
    And if you get olive-colored tang suit pants or dress slacks, they kind of look like cargo pants without the pockets.
    Black gongfu tunics also look like armless regular shirts, and summer camp shoes look somewhat like casual shoes (reminds me of all-stars, although not exactly).
  • Shao_on_Fire - Heavens Tear
    Shao_on_Fire - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    OK... to the OP:

This is by far the worst idea I've heard in the forum in a long time. This game is fantasy fiction- PW is synonymous with words like, magic, dragons, swords, etc.

All those things translate to an age in time far, far from modern. It's a fictitional rendition of the middle ages- women wore gowns made from miles of fabric and lace, men wore tunics and doublets and vests; pants were made from linen or doeskin...

I'm saying, let's do the oppisite: let's get some more period-style clothing. let's get some of these items:
    [Listed by names from Ecatomb:]
    male--Noble Wizard Outfit, Medieval outfit set, War Outfit set, etc...
    Female--Midnight treason set, War Outfit set, Debutante's Outfit, etc...

And so on.

Oh, and here's another idea: Let the players decide on what goes in-game. GM/Dev team, whoever- pick out... let's say, 6 "sets"- 6 full outfits. Then, put up a poll- with pictures. Then, we, the players, vote. Let's say... top two outfits for male, top two for female would then go into the Cash Shop.
  • XXSairaXx - Dreamweaver
    XXSairaXx - Dreamweaver Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I agree with Shao. Horrible idea.
    Where's the creativity? You're playing this game to break away from real world connections. Why would you want to wear something so plain and ordinary, rather than something colorful, exciting and unusual? Something that if you wore to the Mall, you'd get weird looks at for wearing because it's so unique and strange. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Remember to feed your Clerics three meals a day! <3
  • Angel__sora - Sanctuary
    Angel__sora - Sanctuary Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    And what if we want to put ourselves into the game? I mean, it IS fantasy as you said. 99.9% of my fantasies involve myself. I even put my real name, Sora, into my character's name.
    One man's pain is another man's lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shao_on_Fire - Heavens Tear
    Shao_on_Fire - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I mean, it IS fantasy as you said. 99.9% of my fantasies involve myself...

Oh, the things I could say... and how long would I like my forum ban to be...?b:chuckle

I'll leave that one alone.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:chuckle Lol join Harshlands and try to find me, I don't have a full set of anything, close but I'm always missing at least one thing.... b:laugh

:3 I mixed my purple damsels dress with sundrop shoes with light tan-like (its a nice shade b:cute) damsel sleeves....

Though i gotta say, my current favorite outfit is my summertop (dark green) with black leather pants with green dorothy gales b:cute

You just got to go through the cat shops and preview clothes together or if you have a wardrobe stone like me, just do that xD
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh