Forum issue - Ignore list

Calliope - Heavens Tear
Calliope - Heavens Tear Posts: 328 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Support Desk
Is there some kind of cooldown on adding people to my ignore list? Sometimes I can add someone, but then I can't add anyone else for a while. And sometimes I just can't add anyone at all.

I even went to http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist and typed in the names manually, but it wouldn't let me add anyone.

Please help, I need to put more trolls on ignore. :(
Post edited by Calliope - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    There may very well be, I'll check it out. If people are harassing you on the forums please feel free to PM me so I can take some action
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Is there some kind of cooldown on adding people to my ignore list? Sometimes I can add someone, but then I can't add anyone else for a while. And sometimes I just can't add anyone at all.

I even went to http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist and typed in the names manually, but it wouldn't let me add anyone.

Please help, I need to put more trolls on ignore. :(

dun put me on your iggy list >: Ill give you cookies. b:cute
  • Calliope - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    There may very well be, I'll check it out. If people are harassing you on the forums please feel free to PM me so I can take some action
    If that happens, I'll be sure to pm you.

I don't want to single out specific people, so I can't give exact examples, but personally I use my ignore list mostly to block pointless posts that don't add anything to a thread. Whether it's "QQ more" or "lol I haz cookies :B" or whatever, I'd rather just skip it and focus on the actual topic. I get enough of that in game. b:surrender
  • Calliope - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    It can't be a cooldown thing. I tried to add one person, it didn't work, but then I successfully added a different person. Still no luck ignoring that first person though.
This discussion has been closed.