Prove that Spectral are fair, CQ are foul

Options
Breadbun - Lost City
Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I lol'd at the QQing. Even more so the stupidty fo what was said.

GG.
Post edited by Breadbun - Lost City on

Comments

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    CQ must be doing something right to have gotten all this land and kept it for this long. The day you can take 2 lands on a triple attack is the day CQ will fall (theoretically speaking). Until then... it'll just be stalemate/win for CQ and the map will be fully red within 2 months. Cause Spectral/RQ will take N'sync (if they can hold off GZ) once they're wiped off the map.

There's no way Spectral should be losing 1v1 to CQ let alone 2/3v1.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    They make it sound like 10m is a lot to bid on a land.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I understand the frustration but some of these arguments are really flawed.

- Nsyc isn't a fake guild. There are people from many many guild in it.. even people from Spectral. Oh Irony.

- 10m really isn't much anymore, look at how much gold sell for.

- We got a ****load of people banned a random moments for really meaningless stuff. Someone even got banned for calling someone else a redneck which is quite hilarious if you ask me. If think that's offensive you're probably watching teletubbies on TV and reading smurf's stories.

But yeah a lot of people are losing interest because the game is getting older and people are hitting endgame and new games are coming out and many more factors.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Summary: N'Sync is a fake guild and made a fake bid on a piece of land. Therefore the land N'Sync has is fake. Oh and CQ sucks and is also fake.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    While we're on the topic of fake...
    Tika, about your ****.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AppleBlossum - Lost City
    AppleBlossum - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dude wth. i am in that faction and we sure in hell didn't fake bidb:angry
    AppleBlossum Lv 46 BladeMaster
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Level 48.......

Yea you guys got CQ, it's in the bag.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

I'm still wondering why people waste the 500k b:surrender

damn OP CQ. Disband so we can have fun TWs again b:cry

EDIT: 10m bid is huge? I, personally, have 10m. zzz
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • AppleBlossum - Lost City
    AppleBlossum - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I gave up leveling once there was a **** load of red. i still visit the sever and chat with my faction. But it annoys me that CQ calls fakebid. they fake bid with n'sync and the gms do nothing b:angry
    AppleBlossum Lv 46 BladeMaster
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    LMAO....you all really that bored? b:chuckle

That post was from August 17th = FAIL in your attempt to flame us and it has nothing to do with current bidding.

You are referencing the WRONG instance of bidding but so be it if you fail to look at the dates.

But nice try b:chuckle....fail much? Go back and reread the entire thing and look at the dates...I can provide them if you like.

Edit ---> Decided not to feed into this after-all.....you can post the responses you left out if you like 8D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    long post

If N'Sync is the CQ alt guild, couldn't they just transfer their salary anyways?

Don't see how that's not legit.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I gave up leveling once there was a **** load of red. i still visit the sever and chat with my faction. But it annoys me that CQ calls fakebid. they fake bid with n'sync and the gms do nothing b:angry

How does CQ fakebid with N'sync o.o
    Are u dumb b:surrender Dont you know how fakebids works, or have the slightest clue about the mechanics and purposes of fakebids?

If N'sync was used by CQ for fakebids they would bid on CQ same time as Spectral/Harvester/RQ to mess up the triple attack to make sure Cq dont loose lands. N sync bids so far have been Yakuza, Riots empty land than GZ. Real TWs with real guilds against real players, also approved by GMs after several ppl (Spectral) sent in tickets since its no secret that a few players in CQ have chars in the guild. But N'sync is still a legit guild, thats confirmed by Gms, prolly cuz they have several cash shoppers and other random ppl in the guild - with no connection to CQ at all.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If N'Sync is the CQ alt guild, couldn't they just transfer their salary anyways?

Don't see how that's not legit.

You must keep in mind that there are a few more tickets that came before and after the one that was posted. And it was done so for several reasons.

I am surprised that they have not posted the others responses and ticket responses...

But to each there own....

At least some of us are not low enough to post items/posts from CQ forums...some of them are rather epic b:victory

Oh and IF everyone would have read, the main idea of this was SG1 and Friendly (4th para down for those who skipped it). The 3rd pic posted about Forbidden? No idea where that came from.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• bickie
    bickie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    How dare CQ use Forbiden to fake bid on The Frozen Path in a pathetic attempt to stop the QQ alliance from holding each other's hands in another heroic attempt to smite the tyrants that CQs are.
    GG CQ all get banned now.

posting private messages is against the TOS an supposedly a bannable offense. most thread would locked or deleted. damn CQ and their powerb:angry now they even controlz the forams.

not about nysnc "fake" bidding. it is more along the lines that CQ and it's alt guild can take 2 lands a week. so no matter how lucky some noob guild might be to slip in a land, CQ has 2 chances to retake that land.
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    bickie wrote: »
    not about nysnc "fake" bidding. it is more along the lines that CQ and it's alt guild can take 2 lands a week. so no matter how lucky some noob guild might be to slip in a land, CQ has 2 chances to retake that land.

Some CQ have alts in that guild, yes. So does Spectral. I've seen plenty of other people in that guild who are in it with their MAINS also. It's a guild made up of a bunch of different people from different guilds and such.

b:lipcurl Stop calling N'sync CQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Some CQ have alts in that guild, yes. So does Spectral. I've seen plenty of other people in that guild who are in it with their MAINS also. It's a guild made up of a bunch of different people from different guilds and such.

b:lipcurl Stop calling N'sync CQ.

I will definitely agree with you on this.

CQ alts in N'sync and Spec

Spec alts in CQ and N'Sync

All one happy family when the tags are in the "correct" places b:chuckle

Funny how that works...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hey! Spectral are fair people, they would never use Forbiden to fake bid.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    posting private conversations between PWE staff is strictly forbidden. If you have an issue please take it up with them in private. This is a warning
This discussion has been closed.