Imo

VenusFox - Sanctuary
VenusFox - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Alright first of all let me tell you why im going to write this.. its bc HatedSoul and i have gotten in a huge fight about this and well quite honestly im tired of all the QQ about Nef and the map. I'm sure this wont solve it but maybe it will release some of the frustration i feel every time i hear wat a bunch of a-holes Nef is or the reset or whatever..

For as long as I've played this game I've heard nothing but bad things about Nefarious.. I can remember my first guild leader telling me never go into lands held by Nef bc it is very dangerous.. I never quite understood him, but when i did have to go into those lands you can bet i watched over my shoulder to make sure none of them would sneak up on me..

As time went on I left his faction, joined Soviet to be with my then husband and forgot what he warned me about.. Eventually Max and our family joined Nefarious and our new home was found, this was right at the end of January, i was a lvl 58..

At this point Nef had lands yes but not nearly as many as they have now.. I can remember being scared to death to do my first TW but after a couple i grew very fond of our little wars win or lose it was always great fun..

Now here i am lvl 93 and Nef is kicking butt in TW and after all the months of hard work along with countless hours I've spent not to mention coins on charms, pots and stuff the ppl of the server are mad bc we, Nefarious has taken over 2/3+ of the map.. People please stop it.. We won our lands fair and square, no cheating, no haxes, no fake bidding..

Nef is made up of people that truly love pwi and strive to succeed in it.. This is a game and one of the goals of the game as a faction is to own your own territories, right? So Nef owns land, we are playing the game as it was intended to be played.. So Nef gets coins from owning the lands, so what we worked for it..

If the people of the server do not like the map as it is or as it is going well then do something about it.. Nobody is stopping any person or persons from building a guild that can be triumphant in TW.. All it takes is some organization.. Why should Nef be penalized bc we are a group of higher lvl ppl that can cooperate well with each other as an 80 person team and follow direction.. Our guild is no different from many other guilds out there.. We have lost ppl and we have gained ppl.. The fact that many of our members have not been here since the first land Nef won is a mute point imo bc there are several of them here..

So ppl really stop your QQ about the color of the map... If it really really bothers you get off your duff, stop complaining and do something about it, stop expecting the GMs to babysit and step in to "fix" something that really doesnt need to be fixed.. The map is the way it is bc of the hard work and dedication of the guild I am so proud to be a member of..
Post edited by VenusFox - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2009
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Moar drama!b:victory
    edited September 2009
  • tenj#7625
    tenj#7625 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    we Won Our Lands Fair And Square, No Cheating, No Haxes, No Fake Bidding..

LOLWUT? R U Seriouz? That says a lot about the previous Nef Leaders/members who were caught doing so.
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Moar drama!b:victory

Drama is just another obstacle to overcome, in the end, it either breaks you apart or makes you stronger. Hopefully we all pick the second one. That being said, things often get get worse before they get better, so don't jump ship too early.

b:victory
    less Q_Q more pewpew (copy form venomeow)

Stalker.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ooo so that's who he was ranting about. i didnt really understand it through the vague references and bad english, nor do i understand it now.

b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The factions proved that if they worked together taking Nef down, they could indeed take lands from them. The factions simply stopped doing so, and chose the easy route instead. As far as I'm concerned, Nef taking the land is directly the fault of all the guild's who didn't feel like fighting to take Nef down. They chose to let Nef win, so why reward their laziness? Keep map as it is, never allow a reset.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • VenusFox - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    The factions proved that if they worked together taking Nef down, they could indeed take lands from them. The factions simply stopped doing so, and chose the easy route instead. As far as I'm concerned, Nef taking the land is directly the fault of all the guild's who didn't feel like fighting to take Nef down. They chose to let Nef win, so why reward their laziness? Keep map as it is, never allow a reset.
    OMG and from the crowd comes the sound of wisdom!! b:kiss
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    K let's see :
    I'm sure this wont solve it

It won't.
    joined Nefarious and our new home was found, this was right at the end of January, i was a lvl 58..

Old nef core nef member that actually worked for lands,GG ,your words will be treated with more respect now I think.
    We won our lands fair and square, no cheating, no haxes, no fake bidding..

1) K this was true long ago for about half your lands .

2) No1 accused nef of cheating or "haxing" that was nef accusing leg.Does this : "archer with axes 1 hitting pp from range" ring a bell ?

3) "No fake bidding"......*cough* ,if ppl start discussing about this ,it's gonna turn into 'fake bidding " thread.

4) You won allot of them due to the anni packs + mass sales before that making your only worthy opponents quit. But that's not nef's fault so don't take it as an insult.
    Nef is made up of people that truly love pw

This is true, I for example stopped liking the game itself long ago,I liked the ppl but not the game + hated this server.
    f the people of the server do not like the map as it is or as it is going well then do something about it.

Actually they should just stop and realize they'll never win unless something big happens inside nef. Unless of course....they enjoy 5-15 min TWs ( goes for that ghostly legendary faction too).
    All it takes is some organization.

This is one of the server that's competing with dreamweaver for the lamest server in PWI tittle. Some ppl don't even know their own class at 90+ let alone organize stuff.
    Why should Nef be penalized

You right,you shouldn't. At least not now.
    So ppl really stop your QQ about the color of the map

Then sanctuary forums would be even more empty than they already are b:sad . We need moar forum trolls !!!
    The map is the way it is bc of the hard work and dedication of the guild

My 1),2),3),4) comments already answer this.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Okies just a small incident which came up from that Hax thing ...

Was dueling a nef wizard at 1k erm guess 3-4 shot him same lvl same gear. First thing he said was "you cheated" 2nd thing "you ****" why cause he didnt do reasonable damage... now guess what went wrong ? he wasnt using a weapon..... Those are the people of nef whom we hate.... i dont hate Templar falls LeO Yng Whiner or as a matter of fact anyone else in nef or nef itself yeah i hated 2 people in nef and i still hate them even though they arent there anymore.. i have more RL friends in nef then anywhere else... Yeah now will come up why i went against nef .... here is your answer...

I left Nef cause i was asked to leave... and on that i thought it was a nice time to start working on a guild who did be able to get a 3rd colour on the map ... many including me and Ayano and other went to join Outlaw for the reason being this that we wanted another colour with due respect to nef and leg this is not a bad thing to want for is it ? But things didnt work there properly too many cooks spoil the food (not for those who joined with us, but some who were there and feeling insecured)...

but again am not against nef nor against leg i hated 2 people in nef i really hated them and thats the end of it and now that those 2 are not there anymore am kinda relaxed and sad cause i dont have anything else to do >< anyways why talk of the past now wen there is a new future ahead of all of us a new class new expantion ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Now here i am lvl 93 and Nef is kicking butt in TW and after all the months of hard work along with countless hours I've spent not to mention coins on charms, pots and stuff the ppl of the server are mad bc we, Nefarious has taken over 2/3+ of the map.. People please stop it.. The original nef members won our lands fair and square, no cheating, no haxes, no fake bidding..

The original Nef is made up of people that truly love pwi and strive to succeed in it.. This is a game and one of the goals of the game as a faction is to own your own territories, right? So Nef owns land, we are playing the game as it was intended to be played.. So Nef gets coins from owning the lands, so what the original nef whos about 75% gone worked for it..

If the people of the server do not like the map as it is or as it is going well then do something about it.. Nobody is stopping any person or persons from building a guild that can be triumphant in TW.. All it takes is some organization.. Why should Nef be penalized bc we are a group of higher lvl ppl that can cooperate well with each other as an 80 person team and follow direction.. Our guild is no different from many other guilds out there.. We have lost ppl and we have gained ppl.. The fact that many of our members have not been here since the first land Nef won is a mute point imo bc there are several of them here but im not one of them..

So ppl really stop your QQ about the color of the map, make another thread on the forum like me... If it really really bothers you get off your duff, stop complaining and do something about it, stop expecting the GMs to babysit and step in to "fix" something that really doesnt need to be fixed.. The map is the way it is bc of the hard work and dedication of the guild I am so proud to be a member of when i joined after they gained more than 1/3 of the map..
    fixed b:victory if you have a problem with someone work it out in game..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Arrowstorms - Sanctuary
    Arrowstorms - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Please Deceptistar, by all means, define what you consider original nef member, I would really love to know
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    This is one of the server that's competing with dreamweaver for the lamest server in PWI tittle. Some ppl don't even know their own class at 90+ let alone organize stuff.

This is one of the reasons I favor doing solo play over group play, and hate doing FBs. I do not enjoy bad play, and having to explain to other classes what they need to do, that should be obvious, annoys me to no end. In the BM section, there is a 96 and 88 lvl who both don't know of a trick to remove cast times from skills, which speeds up damage. This is something every class should be able to figure out in the 4X-6X range from grinding alone. Notice it happen once, experiment around to try to duplicate, and bingo; you just discovered a useful trick for fighting. Or that don't understand swapping between weapons, or what makes each branch maximized when considering adds.

That's why I've got my BM, and a 2nd cleric I'll be leveling up on laptop. A whole lot less mistakes, and if something screws up I at least know that it will be used as a learning experience and can expect it won't be repeated. Actually considering making a faction with a strict set of unbending rules that's whole focus is on skilled playing, and improving in every way possible. No invites unless the person seems to have a grasp of the mechanics of their class, and after 1 month probation they must submit a thorough guide on their class showing thorough knowledge from practice and training during the probation. Failure to improve, or show a grasp of their class, will result in automatic boot.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

• tatu3110
    tatu3110 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Geogaddi (forgot how to spell it) , Sasaky ,Zmagee, BeastLeO, zeemage, Milyen Dark Rings, well there are more forgot tons of them been off from this place for ages now >< but also not possible to remember all those names there erm hmm also Dorm and Void last time i heard they still manage the nef forums dont they ??
    edited September 2009
    Was dueling a nef wizard at 1k erm guess 3-4 shot him same lvl same gear.

b:laugh how come u cant 3-4 shoot me in cube and i'm only lvl 88 by that time and you atk me at frist b:chuckle
    edited September 2009
    Please Deceptistar, by all means, define what you consider original nef member, I would really love to know
    If you dont know then me explaining would probably be wasting my time.

In a EXTREMELY simple way you can imagine it by taking the pple who joined only after nef had half the map. (altho there is ALOT of give or take situations) Youll also see that alot of the newer generation nef (of course not all) tend to post on the forum of either how great they are or the usual 'omg dont blame us for being strong!', while the older generation keep quiet and only post to defend a certain situation with MUCH reasoning. (they know how much they work they did, hence probably personally satisfied of not bein vocal about it)
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited September 2009
    oh hi risen glad u entered the QQng well dont think u realised that day but i didnt have a charm on >< and to be truthfull enough i hate 1 vs 1 with bms >< and thats a fact and weakness i accept
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

edited September 2009
    oh hi risen glad u entered the QQng well dont think u realised that day but i didnt have a charm on >< and to be truthfull enough i hate 1 vs 1 with bms >< and thats a fact and weakness i accept

i'm NOT b:shedtear just point it out.
    and i dont like b:shedtear it only bring yourself down.
    edited September 2009
    nothing i did made me go down risen nothing i did was ethically wrong and i guess i didnt b:cry ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2009
    tatu3110 wrote: »
    Geogaddi (forgot how to spell it) , Sasaky ,Zmagee, BeastLeO, zeemage, Milyen Dark Rings, well there are more forgot tons of them been off from this place for ages now >< but also not possible to remember all those names there erm hmm also Dorm and Void last time i heard they still manage the nef forums dont they ??

Pretty sure VenusFox has longer time spent in Nef than Milyen, if you count in that Milyen joined nef mid december and left pretty soon after, as for others, they pretty much stopped playing except Leo

In a EXTREMELY simple way you can imagine it by taking the pple who joined only after nef had half the map. (altho there is ALOT of give or take situations) Youll also see that alot of the newer generation nef (of course not all) tend to post on the forum of either how great they are or the usual 'omg dont blame us for being strong!', while the older generation keep quiet and only post to defend a certain situation with MUCH reasoning. (they know how much they work they did, hence probably personally satisfied of not bein vocal about it)
    Well Venus joined before nef had half the map. So you pretty much contradict yourself with that flame post then.

P.S. While i don't like the amount of flamebait posts nef members make, raving about "original nef members" like some mythical beings is pretty much talking out of your butt, especially if use them whenever someone from nefarious makes a post.

"I can't name any original nefarious members, but according to my standards for being an original nefarious member, you're not one, so your point is invalid"
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    This is one of the reasons I favor doing solo play over group play, and hate doing FBs. I do not enjoy bad play, and having to explain to other classes what they need to do, that should be obvious, annoys me to no end. In the BM section, there is a 96 and 88 lvl who both don't know of a trick to remove cast times from skills, which speeds up damage. This is something every class should be able to figure out in the 4X-6X range from grinding alone. Notice it happen once, experiment around to try to duplicate, and bingo; you just discovered a useful trick for fighting. Or that don't understand swapping between weapons, or what makes each branch maximized when considering adds.

That's why I've got my BM, and a 2nd cleric I'll be leveling up on laptop. A whole lot less mistakes, and if something screws up I at least know that it will be used as a learning experience and can expect it won't be repeated. Actually considering making a faction with a strict set of unbending rules that's whole focus is on skilled playing, and improving in every way possible. No invites unless the person seems to have a grasp of the mechanics of their class, and after 1 month probation they must submit a thorough guide on their class showing thorough knowledge from practice and training during the probation. Failure to improve, or show a grasp of their class, will result in automatic boot.

Are you a fist bm ? Or planning to one be end-game ? .
  • tatu3110
    edited September 2009
    hmmmm arrow are you still in nef ? u forgot to mention geo is back ?? i guess you did over look the point >< ... well original nef i guess one was Zmagee joined at lvl 5 or so lol >< ???
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm sorry i'm not trying to be rude
    but making this thread only causes a flame war

the Fact is Alot of people are going to hate nef simply because;
    They have the most high levels and own the most lands,
    but then they'll hide behind reasons as to why they say they hate nef
    -Their members are mean
    -They fake bid
    -They cheat
    -They don't have alot of their original members

But truth be told, all of these things can be said about every other
    Older, larger faction

Every faction is bound to have a couple bad apples in it and as such it affects
    the faction as a whole

There have been other factions that have done fake bidding

i'm don't know for sure but through scamming botting and other methods
    i'm pretty sure every faction has had atleast one member that has done something to cheat

and Finally
    Almost every IF NOT Every older faction Reg, leg, Nwo, outlaw, shockwave
    No longer have all of or even half of their original members

why it should even mattter i don't know
    but some people seem to think that because they get new faction members they no longer rightfully deserve those lands

But my main point remains
    It's because nef has the most lands and is considered the strongest faction
    That their problems(that most factions have at one point or another)
    Are more publicized, more scrutinized basically more publicly and harshly judged

and as long as they remain this powerhouse
    players will continue to find whatever way they can
    to try and prove that they don't deserve it

it's really kind've sad actually
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Are you a fist bm ? Or planning to one be end-game ? .

Fist/Axe with sword ulti. Have the mats for berserk TT90 sword, aiming for grade 13 OHT axe with berserk add. Fists will be Deicide, unless a lucky -.15 interval gold OHT is crafted. Roar and Bash maxed, going demon for longer stuns. Looking to craft Life Everlasting the cheap way, and push past 5 atks per sec if possible. Spears will get into later on, not enough SP to split for a 4th path yet. Only 85th lvl. Been using blood mold light wrist since 60, won't change that until TT99, which will be 2 LA and 2 HA. Only thing fisters have no choice in really.

EDIT: Should note, bought Demon Cyclone Heel and Demon Fist Mastery from AH with a buyout of 2.3 million. Got lucky on those :)

edited September 2009
    tatu3110 wrote: »
    hmmmm arrow are you still in nef ? u forgot to mention geo is back ?? i guess you did over look the point >< ... well original nef i guess one was Zmagee joined at lvl 5 or so lol >< ???

I'm sorry, but i refuse to consider someone whose sole aspect in nef was to overtake leadership as original member. He left nef after pve wars stopped, so pretty much after easymode of tw ended. Even nishtara was in nef longer than him.
    As for him being back, i have college so im mostly catshopping, not up to date with faction list.
    And Zmagee is also not playing anymore iirc
  • tatu3110
    edited September 2009
    Correct me if am wrong .... When nemesis took lands from SW >> Misfortune Sepp was already there on the map or whiped out by nef but yeah wasnt nishtara the leader of nef so how come nish was there longer than geo ??

just nourishing back old memories and being curious dont think am taking any particular person side
    edited September 2009
    b:cuteb:kiss another hybrid :)
    and yes got mine TT 90 zerk fist(endgame) and come with 2 sockets b:pleased
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Fist/Axe with sword ulti. Have the mats for berserk TT90 sword, aiming for grade 13 OHT axe with berserk add. Fists will be Deicide, unless a lucky -.15 interval gold OHT is crafted. Roar and Bash maxed, going demon for longer stuns. Looking to craft Life Everlasting the cheap way, and push past 5 atks per sec if possible. Spears will get into later on, not enough SP to split for a 4th path yet. Only 85th lvl. Been using blood mold light wrist since 60, won't change that until TT99, which will be 2 LA and 2 HA. Only thing fisters have no choice in really.

EDIT: Should note, bought Demon Cyclone Heel and Demon Fist Mastery from AH with a buyout of 2.3 million. Got lucky on those :)

So you were in leg,you have a bm alt interested in fists as well, you said something about a 2nd cleric which means you got a 1st one.

Your Sylvae?
    edited September 2009
    Pretty sure VenusFox has longer time spent in Nef than Milyen, if you count in that Milyen joined nef mid december and left pretty soon after, as for others, they pretty much stopped playing except Leo

Well Venus joined before nef had half the map. So you pretty much contradict yourself with that flame post then.
    You fail to read the posts before you post yourself.
    I stated " (altho there is ALOT of give or take situations)"
    No leeroy on the forums plzb:chuckle
    P.S. While i don't like the amount of flamebait posts nef members make, raving about "original nef members" like some mythical beings is pretty much talking out of your butt, especially if use them whenever someone from nefarious makes a post.
    You are the only one that compared them to 'mythical' beings from your standards.
    LOL not 'whenever'. I dont make an exception for any faction when i jump on a flamepost. But like you admited, the amount of those kinda posts from nef are maybe just too large b:chuckle Im not cherry picking when i post, its just more noticable when more pple of the same faction make a flamebait thread/post
    "I can't name any original nefarious members, but according to my standards for being an original nefarious member, you're not one, so your point is invalid"
    lol whoever thinks this shouldnt visit public forums where diff. factions post. b:chuckle
  • VenusFox - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    fixed b:victory if you have a problem with someone work it out in game..

Sweetie my post stands as it was written by me, not how u "corrected" it.. and my problem isnt with someone, HatedSoul just triggered my thoughts on it.. when i come to the forums I see a bunch of bull being thrown around and bc i am a PWI member i have the right to voice my opinion as i see fit..