mount exchange

Options
__Kikyo__ - Lost City
__Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Should i jus give up on the anni mount? i only submitted 2 tickets a long time ago.I didnt get it after maintence .I guess i wont be getting it at all.b:sad
I feel like s***
Post edited by __Kikyo__ - Lost City on

Comments

• HappyFace - Harshlands
    HappyFace - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Same here. I submitted the request right away, just after the Anniv. update.
    Still nothing is done.
    Very respectful to users, of course. Very respectful.

The funniest thing -- I quit on my level 50 (ahem!) Veno on another account just to start a new veno on the Old-enough-to-get-the-free-mount account.

And?
    I suffered those 2 weeks with Untamed Spiritual Cultivation glitch, running around with 1 nuke : ) I am level 62 already on the new veno.
    And?
    I bought herc, nix, swiftshadow, and even scarlet ninetails for real money (ahem!)

And?

... still no mount.

Well, thank you, dear game owners. I'll keep on bending over and getting this kind of attitude from you. You can of course keep my 475 dollars. I think you need them.
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well befour this event i saved enough coins for a herc and nix and gave it to my friend cuz she's a veno.She got me into this game.Anyway i also went by there rules about not spamming tickets.So how is mine on the bottom if i never spam tickets?I am patient but my patience is up to here.Been waiting sence september 6th.Every time I login I hope its in the mail.b:worried
  • HappyFace - Harshlands
    HappyFace - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So how is mine on the bottom if i never spam tickets?

Exactly.
    I know how you feel.
    My bad tho.
    I spammed tickets 3 times (the reason for that is I wasn't aware that you cannot transfer mount between different account, so this is why I had to make a new character within one mount-winning account).

It's been a month though...
    Something tells me I have no choice but give up.
  • Narin_ - Sanctuary
    Narin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Only people who were members from before September 30 2008~ 2008, not 2009. read the info please. ^_~
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    why are u guys complaining? your join dates are not even close to the right time.
  • Dementist - Dreamweaver
    Dementist - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    my accounts old enough and still don't have it. i submitted 2 tickets, first one i messed up on and second to correct it. did that not long after the anniversary mount appeared on our wish list for things to come into our mail.

if i'm not mistaken the join date below our names on here is the forum join date, not the games.
    dementist - eh who cares
    phaige - bucket full of fun
    (also a photoshop custom GFX maker)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peritia - Lost City
    Peritia - Lost City Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Only people who were members from before September 30 2008~ 2008, not 2009. read the info please. ^_~
    why are u guys complaining? your join dates are not even close to the right time.

By my understanding, join dates on the forum are only relevant to the forum, and do not indicate account creation date.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    We still have a huge amount of tickets about this, so we apologize for the delay but we haven't forgotten about you b:victory
This discussion has been closed.