TT70 Demestic and TT80 and frost run

Options
Yuvorok - Sanctuary
Yuvorok - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Um is there anyone on Sanctuary that could help me with my problem? You see I've been searching for a wonderful guild that could help me in the TT LA armor area. I also have the frost run. Yes I'm a wiz and I cannot do it alone. I was wondering, if there is anyone on that server that could be wonderful and help me. I want to say that you all.....All PWI users on sanctuary are all beautiful ppl and I enjoy every one of you. All I need are the mats for the TT70 LA armor and the TT80 LA armor. I'm just here to ask this question and hope I will find some answers. Thank you all for you charm and time and enjoy this game no matter what. Do not let the relations to the game stress you out. XD enjoy.
Post edited by Yuvorok - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You should try posting this in your Server section of the forums b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Um is there anyone on Sanctuary that could help me with my problem? You see I've been searching for a wonderful guild that could help me in the TT LA armor area. I also have the frost run. Yes I'm a wiz and I cannot do it alone. I was wondering, if there is anyone on that server that could be wonderful and help me. I want to say that you all.....All PWI users on sanctuary are all beautiful ppl and I enjoy every one of you. All I need are the mats for the TT70 LA armor and the TT80 LA armor. I'm just here to ask this question and hope I will find some answers. Thank you all for you charm and time and enjoy this game no matter what. Do not let the relations to the game stress you out. XD enjoy.
    annndddd what are you planning to do after those wonderful and helpful pple get you your gear....

In reality tho, you would most likely need to gain their trust first in a fac once you join. I dont know any faction that runs TT for new comers out of the blue unless its total split. =/ Even in our fac we wait till we get to know them more, get them what they need, and rest split. Its a loss to the helpers financially but its a give and take for us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ScatterHot - Heavens Tear
    ScatterHot - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    In reality tho, you would most likely need to gain their trust first in a fac once you join. I dont know any faction that runs TT for new comers out of the blue unless its total split. =/ Even in our fac we wait till we get to know them more, get them what they need, and rest split. Its a loss to the helpers financially but its a give and take for us.

So true, I use to run TT for my guild for free, meaning they sub and i help and they keep whatever is dropped, but i will never do the same thing to ppl that just join my faction. Who knows, when they get what they came for they leave whenever they want.
    So you should join a faction and get to know and earn their trust. Or if you don't want to do that, you are better off just doing a world chat and try to get ppl to go with you and then split at the end.

BTW, This is my alt. b:cute
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

No one brings wizards to TT

No one helps wizards farm TT

No one uses TT 70/80 green gear cuz it sucks...besides the 80 wrist

Only thing that sucks more in TT than wizards is LA wizards

So i don't think anyone will help you, i sure wouldn't waste my ingame time farming a totally useless set of gear for someone that just joined my guild and on top of that has a very bad build b:surrender
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    No one brings wizards to TT

No one helps wizards farm TT

No one uses TT 70/80 green gear cuz it sucks...besides the 80 wrist

Only thing that sucks more in TT than wizards is LA wizards

So i don't think anyone will help you, i sure wouldn't waste my ingame time farming a totally useless set of gear for someone that just joined my guild and on top of that has a very bad build b:surrender

Plenty of ppl bring wizzies to TT

Plenty of ppl help wizzies farm TT

Plenty of people use TT 70/80 gear last time i checked. Not the best eq but that's not what you were referring to

Find a good fac, gain trust and be willing to help out if you expect to be helped in return (your post kinda reads like you think you can join a fac and *Boom* they present you with your mats/eq. Won't happen....give some and get some is the way it works

People will help you if you do right by them - sure TigerLily doesn't seem to have any interest in helping people but hey, she's not even on your server so don't worry about her too muchb:victory
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I can't see any faction doing enough TT runs to get your entire set of TT70/TT80 for you. It's an enormous amount of time and effort needed for the entire squad, taking many, many runs, with lots of repair/charm cost and little profit. The mats are worth millions. My faction runs a lot of TT atm but even I had to buy half of mine from the AH.

That said, find a nice faction that does TT, give it a few weeks, build up a few friends and come along on any TT's they do, or they might even run TT's for you every so often and you'll probably collect a lot of your set soon enough. Most ppl start collecting TT70 at 60+ and TT80 at 70+.

Our faction is recruiting if you need a friendly faction but if you're joining just purely to farm TT mats for yourself I'd avoid joining any faction tbh.