Territory Reset?

Options
Mothergoose - Sanctuary
Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I heard some rumors about a territory reset at the end of this month. Anyone know anything about that?b:puzzled
Post edited by Mothergoose - Sanctuary on

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I heard some rumors about a territory reset at the end of this month. Anyone know anything about that?b:puzzled

That'd be sad if that was true, we just started gaining momentum. b:lipcurl
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Nef may be moving in to take that land back though, like they did to Dreaming. It would still be better for you guys if the map is actually reset, it'll be a chance to grab multiple lands before Nef reaches you.

In any case, I heard ages ago that PWI reset territories every 2 years. Lately no one's been mentioning it anymore, until my tt squad this morning started talking about a reset at the end of september.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I doubt we will be having reset any time THIS year.
    I am aware that another version completely diff. from PWI are planning one NEXT year (not about to blurt out when), one which ive been relying on prior info for chip change, expansions, quests, etc. since we seem to follow it pretty closely.

But then again PWI is PWI. We shall never know, and can only plan on assumptions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Nef may be moving in to take that land back though, like they did to Dreaming. It would still be better for you guys if the map is actually reset, it'll be a chance to grab multiple lands before Nef reaches you.

In any case, I heard ages ago that PWI reset territories every 2 years. Lately no one's been mentioning it anymore, until my tt squad this morning started talking about a reset at the end of september.

I wasn't talking about gaining momentum solely in terms of lands, that's really only artificial strength. We could have 0 lands and still gain momentum, although I admit it does play some sort of role. The growth is a lot different internally than what it looks like from the outside just based off lands. What I'm talking about is Gears, Levels, PVP, and other stuff through alternative methods other than TW Pay.

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    They might add some PVE lands for the Tideborn lands from what I've heard... Don't know how that would be fair for the land owners who don't border those lands though.

That would have to be something the Devs need to work on :P

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    nvm i reread probably what they took the rumors from. The wording is EXTREMELY hazy...........which from their version (not ours) spams as little as a few days to a few months -.- their updating as they go along but info on TW theyve put in a range of 2009-2010... big range.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I wasn't talking about gaining momentum solely in terms of lands, that's really only artificial strength. We could have 0 lands and still gain momentum, although I admit it does play some sort of role. The growth is a lot different internally than what it looks like from the outside just based off lands. What I'm talking about is Gears, Levels, PVP, and other stuff through alternative methods other than TW Pay.

I can't help but be confused by this contradiction. If land isn't what you were relating your momentum to, then why does it matter if there is a reset or not? b:cute

miss you dan b:chuckleb:bye
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

What you gained is alot of leg ex members, you know..... what you where frowning just a month or 2 ago that we were taking your members? :D I don't know the exact word for this but i'm sure ill reconigze it if someone types it for me.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I can't help but be confused by this contradiction. If land isn't what you were relating your momentum to, then why does it matter if there is a reset or not? b:cute

miss you dan b:chuckleb:bye

Miss you too :P and I said it's not the only thing relating to momentum. The way Mothergoose said it made it sound like if we lose our land we are over. b:lipcurl

Maybe I should have clarified what a map reset might do in my eyes. It gives opportunity for everyone to get onto the map once again, so the way I see it, a lot of factions would become a dime a dozen, it kinda feels like starting over you know?

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What you gained is alot of leg ex members, you know..... what you where frowning just a month or 2 ago that we were taking your members? :D I don't know the exact word for this but i'm sure ill reconigze it if someone types it for me.

I was frowning mostly because of failed communication, and I guess being discredited. We never had any TW Drama so I never understood why people all left us for Nef/Leg. I respect people's decision, but I wish they had the same respect for me as I had for them. They never explained why, nor gave any legit reasons. Was our joint attack not a good cause? I mean, if we're doing something wrong, problems should be addressed.

It's a long story... and I don't advise you to read it unless you have a lot of time on your hands. March 5th, 2008 - Reg/Rebirth had tried to coordinate an attack on Nef with Leg. My screeny I took: 89aa72b4de5fb47033c8e746049e1ae63dcb9a6c.jpg We actually came close to beating Nef with just Regicide and "Rebirth," the two of us. (Thank you xAsch for the effort, I highly respected your faction). Both times we tried to coordinate an attack with Leg on Nef, the idea was put down strongly, they didn't want to fight until only 2 colors were on the map. When every last faction was wiped off the map I contacted them a third time.

Shortly we succeeded in pushing Nef over the edge with the help of the consolidation of "Rebirth" coming to Regicide, when they lost their first land to Leg since Seppuku. After that first win, I had little to no communication from Leg and after a while we felt attacking Nef didn't accomplish anything for us except make us lose momentum (Like I mean 20-30 members applied to Nef/Leg that week). Some differences may have gotten the best of me at the time, as well as 2 months of constant pressure from people to attack Leg. But I don't want to dwell on the past.

We launched our first attack against Leg after a month of failed communication, we weren't getting anywhere. -_- Only after we took land from Leg did they try communicating with us again. Leg managed to get Plain of Farewell off Nefarious, but failed to launch a follow-up attack on 1K Stream/Lost City when we needed them to most. That's pretty much when we started to go our own separate ways. b:lipcurl

• Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The issue here is even though if there is a map reset wats gonna happen ?? i mean regi did won a piece of land from leg earlier but what happened Nef took it away. we always think getting land is the priority but forget that after taking it we should be able to defend it. else there is no point taking a piece of land no matter how lucky u are. so Map reset or not history will be repeating itself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thats deep dan didnt know you had so much on your shoulders xD

I doubt a reset will happen. This whole situation is stressful for many especially myself. I joined and left Leg for many reasons and the last time I left I did it with no regrets because they seriously facked it up. When I heard a lot of Leg were going to regi I felt so screwed over because I applied to regi way before Leg fell and got rejected lulz.

I am hoping that it wont be just 2 Powerful factions fighting every week for land and hopefully it will spread out to 4-5 factions actually taking land from nef. I believe the only way for this to happen is either all these small factions start merging or A bunch of people from nef start joining other factions which would hopefully even things out (highly unlikely).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Don't know why they should reset the map. They should rather change the rules that favour factions that posses land and become even more powerful than they already are (refinement, coins etc.). Apparently this isn't just happening on Sanctuary server. Maybe this will be balanced by the next expansion?!
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    We actually came close to beating Nef with just Regicide and "Rebirth," the two of us. (Thank you xAsch for the effort, I highly respected your faction). Both times we tried to coordinate an attack with Leg on Nef, the idea was put down strongly, they didn't want to fight until only 2 colors were on the map. When every last faction was wiped off the map I contacted them a third time.

I was one of I think two people voting that Legendary should attack Nefarious 2 weeks before it was a 2 color map. However, Milari went with the majority vote of officer's and held off; even though she herself had reservations about leaving them alone. That mess can be laid at the feet of the people who came after her, and has since been shown to be a bad idea. The reasoning was that Legendary needed more time to prep; which made no sense since Nef was obviously building up to prep for the 2 color time frame. And Legendary never recruited as aggressively as Nef did.

Before that it was Des you were co-ordinating with for the most part, but the people voting against it were most likely the same. Also when Des left, neither he nor you bothered informing the new leader about the deal. That was a failing on both Des's part, and Rebirth and Regicide's part.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • tatu3110
    tatu3110 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Accepted Seen Admitted Regicide got land, So can LIONSOUL so can many other Factions on this server..... but a question to all

If Nefarious atks you will u be able to defend it ??? If ur attacked on more than 1 land will you be able to defend it ?? Last week when u wont land Regicide u had 40 ppl signed up i guess do u think even 80 active members reasonable amount against nef ??

If your answer is yes you can defend than good job but if your answer is NO then whats the use of getting something which u cant defend or maintain ....

Dont come and say that if nef attacks you its un ethical cause its not if they dont attack its there good will but if they do what then ?? not long back u lost land to nef cause of a foolish step which was not needed.... LIONSOUL keeps trying each week dunno how far they going each time its finished before 10 mins be it leg or nef

All i want to say is first build up then show up and then keep up

build - get proper people teach them TW PVP help them getting gear help them getting at par with a few others

Show up - do TW's keep on doing them only after u have build up

Keep up - When u get land then keep it dont let it go

3 steps and there u go u got a faction...
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    tatu3110 wrote: »
    Accepted Seen Admitted Regicide got land, So can LIONSOUL so can many other Factions on this server.....

Hmm... >.> b:bye
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • verse
    verse Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Accepted Seen Admitted Regicide got land, So can LIONSOUL so can many other Factions on this server..... but a question to all

If Nefarious atks you will u be able to defend it ??? If ur attacked on more than 1 land will you be able to defend it ?? Last week when u wont land Regicide u had 40 ppl signed up i guess do u think even 80 active members reasonable amount against nef ??

If your answer is yes you can defend than good job but if your answer is NO then whats the use of getting something which u cant defend or maintain ....

Dont come and say that if nef attacks you its un ethical cause its not if they dont attack its there good will but if they do what then ?? not long back u lost land to nef cause of a foolish step which was not needed.... LIONSOUL keeps trying each week dunno how far they going each time its finished before 10 mins be it leg or nef

All i want to say is first build up then show up and then keep up

build - get proper people teach them TW PVP help them getting gear help them getting at par with a few others

Show up - do TW's keep on doing them only after u have build up

Keep up - When u get land then keep it dont let it go

3 steps and there u go u got a faction...

it's unlikely any faction ever will be able to fight on par with nef again. of course there are cash shoppers in many factions but those who've gotten the most out of it are bunched up together in nef. not only that unites them, probably the feeling that almost the whole server is against them, helps them unite against the server. no faction on themselves can ever catch up. it will have to be something internally (example, drama) or externally (example, map reset) for the balance of power to shift, but no, not by the strength of 1 faction. not even 2.

then the next i want to comment about is your very simplistic formula for a faction.

first of all, you miss the looping part. once you build, you show up, you keep up, then start building further on what you've gained, showing up more, keeping up better... idealistically, it's a loop.

second, building a faction is not a linear proces, the phases you've written out are a very global theoretical impression. building a faction needs way more work than that. and not only one phase may occur, but several phases at the same time, depending on the individual growth of your members... and sometimes you have to go back in the loop, because sometimes (a lot of) members leave for whatever reason, making the faction unable to show up with the force it had before.

yap, it's not as simple as 1 2 3. and you need excellent visionary leadership for it, flexible people who can accept, adapt and direct the change.
  • tatu3110
    edited September 2009
    Options
    why do people always cry about cash shoppers in Nef ??

i mean have you all forgotten about skills ?? have you all forgotten about how to build u char to optimize output with your playing style ? there are numerous amount of example which proves that best gear and refines doesnt prove anything its all about how well you play your char... i personally have known more better barbs than Templar and BigP not to disrespect these two people they hold a different place and mark my words a decent place too but yeah there are better barbs its just you have to keep any eye for them. 2nd of all i myself have been up against Templar in TW and of what i did see about his hp barb it was constantly and Rapidly going down, why ?? cause the squad i was in knew exactly what they needed to do and that they did. an yeah of what Templar and BigP have today you might get it 2mrw,what they got in 3 days you might get it in 6 days.. Dont forget Templar got the Golden Mask BEFORE the event came out. Akasera completed his pieces for Lunar Glade BEFORE the event started. So dont whine and cry bout RL cash and Dev ****. I accept the vent is baised and nor really good for the game, Rich become Richer the poor stays as they are or even worse more poorer.

at the end all i have to say is yeah Nefarious is strong not by luck but by effort and there were Factions who did have enough capability to stop nef or at least fight shoulder to shoulder against them but somehow it didnt work out not cause of nef but cause of there internal issues...

2nd building a Faction is like a dream and even before you start full filling it you think its hard you will never be able to reach your target the tougher you think the tougher it gets.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I was one of I think two people voting that Legendary should attack Nefarious 2 weeks before it was a 2 color map. However, Milari went with the majority vote of officer's and held off; even though she herself had reservations about leaving them alone. That mess can be laid at the feet of the people who came after her, and has since been shown to be a bad idea. The reasoning was that Legendary needed more time to prep; which made no sense since Nef was obviously building up to prep for the 2 color time frame. And Legendary never recruited as aggressively as Nef did.

Before that it was Des you were co-ordinating with for the most part, but the people voting against it were most likely the same. Also when Des left, neither he nor you bothered informing the new leader about the deal. That was a failing on both Des's part, and Rebirth and Regicide's part.

That's because after Legendary wiped us off the map it made it clear they did not want to work with us. Rebirth and Reg moved onto attacking Outlaw, and we were consolidating with Steel; another TW Powerhouse to work with us.

• tatu3110
    edited September 2009
    Options
    how many faction was Nefarious allied to when they started and till date ?? how many factions was Legedary allied to when they started till they fell apart ?? why need alliance why not work to make ur home a better one ?? what is wrong why does certain people leave your guild suddenly ?? your guild seems to have more issues than any other guild on teh server whats wrong ?
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

I never gave that much though to TWs that time as I said I was too focused on improving my char/reading guides/getting "infame" in the pk world b:victory , but I always wanted to attack nef . I never backed up on a fight,but a few ppl couldn't change the decision of 95% of the faction.
    I was actually quite pissed when 2 colors were left on the map yet we didn't fight right away.
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    how many faction was Nefarious allied to when they started and till date ?? how many factions was Legedary allied to when they started till they fell apart ?? why need alliance why not work to make ur home a better one ?? what is wrong why does certain people leave your guild suddenly ?? your guild seems to have more issues than any other guild on teh server whats wrong ?

they see me trolllllinnn', they flaminnnn', ragequittin' they try to catch me postin' dirty

I'll apologize in advance for that. b:surrender
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    they see me trolllllinnn', they flaminnnn', ragequittin' they try to catch me postin' dirty

I'll apologize in advance for that. b:surrender

I lold. (10CHAR!!!!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • verse
    verse Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    why do people always cry about cash shoppers in Nef ??

i mean have you all forgotten about skills ?? have you all forgotten about how to build u char to optimize output with your playing style ? there are numerous amount of example which proves that best gear and refines doesnt prove anything its all about how well you play your char... i personally have known more better barbs than Templar and BigP not to disrespect these two people they hold a different place and mark my words a decent place too but yeah there are better barbs its just you have to keep any eye for them. 2nd of all i myself have been up against Templar in TW and of what i did see about his hp barb it was constantly and Rapidly going down, why ?? cause the squad i was in knew exactly what they needed to do and that they did. an yeah of what Templar and BigP have today you might get it 2mrw,what they got in 3 days you might get it in 6 days.. Dont forget Templar got the Golden Mask BEFORE the event came out. Akasera completed his pieces for Lunar Glade BEFORE the event started. So dont whine and cry bout RL cash and Dev ****. I accept the vent is baised and nor really good for the game, Rich become Richer the poor stays as they are or even worse more poorer.

at the end all i have to say is yeah Nefarious is strong not by luck but by effort and there were Factions who did have enough capability to stop nef or at least fight shoulder to shoulder against them but somehow it didnt work out not cause of nef but cause of there internal issues...

2nd building a Faction is like a dream and even before you start full filling it you think its hard you will never be able to reach your target the tougher you think the tougher it gets.

just because i mention cash shoppers it doesn't mean i cry about it. ffs, accept it and game on lol, that's what i'm doing. but yes, cash shopping has a major impact on the TW-universe of sanctuary. if anything, i'm realistic about it.

clearly you aren't, it's naive really. especially if you mention something like skills and implying that makes it possible to overcome nef. why? skills is something you can rely on 1v1. 2v2 as well. maybe even up to 6v6. but not 80v80. the dominating elements on 80v80 is level, gear, numbers (whether you bring 40 or 80, that is). on the same level if you have multiple TW's to do, the overall TW strategy. after that, tactics on squad level. last element that influences a war, individual skill. try playing the next games: RF online, guild wars. guild wars to understand real skill, RF online as an example of what you see in PWI as well - the advantage you gain by using cash. RF online would be interesting to try out, since it's like 1v1v1 (race, not faction), every 8 hours.

how do you get level and gear? hard work and cash. nef got both of them. but cash is the one thing that other factions lack, spoken in the proportions of nef's size.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options

Since when did attacking the same target mean you're allied? Was Seppuku ever allied when they attacked Nef?

Why do people do joint attacks? Hm... It's kind of hard not to. 2 colors on the map, obviously attacking either side will likely coincide with another faction's attack. There are mutual benefits for all, in joint attacks. Or maybe you have too much pride to work with people? Lol.

You can still strengthen your guild whilst still doing joint attacks. Seeing how effective it can be, why not? If you're lower leveled, you're lower leveled. They will catch up naturally and 'stopping TW to build up' is quite contradicting.

If you think you can solo Nef with J00R Pr0 Sk1llz and not working with anyone else, then I suggest you teach the rest of the server how to play correctly?

• Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lol skill is important up to the point where you hit some1 and he doesn't die without even trying to defend himself , GG crappy charm system. You can fight some1 with so so superior gears in 1v1 depending on classes , but if gears are wayyyyy superior then no ; however even like this in a 2v2 up to 6v6 skill can still triumph over gears although quite hard , just look at BigP : he has the best gears in the server , he has no skill , he never invokes and almost never uses tiger form no matter if he see's his hp dropping fast , hell..he sometimes forgets to hp buff himself before going to fight yet he's doing fine now.

Besides tatu , what make's you think nef doesn't have skill also ,some are pathetic noobs when it comes to PVP true but there are allot that are decent to good , I kept saying months ago that we had some ppl with better fighting skill than them which included allot of the server top and known pkers too but that doesn't mean they are 0 on skill. Right now they probably have more fighting skill as a whole besides gears/lvls than than any1 else in the server.

Gears + lvls + current best fighting skills in the server without any faction with superiority in skill over them is a dreadful combination.

Honestly every1 should just stop fighting nef and let them get bored to death fighting no show TWs,maybe they'll get bored enough and quit,leave faction w/e. Show them they got all those gears for fighting mobs only.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    TW RESET NOT GONNA HAPPEN CAUSE PWI DOESN'T CARE.

Who the **** cares bout the details of alliances? Nothing's gonna change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tatu3110
    edited September 2009
    Options
    first of all didnt expect that from ayano werent u the one who killed a lvl 90 Barb fully geared in a duel on the day of your leave from pwi, and if am not wrong u just had regular normal gear from the npc no shard no refines no weapon ?? wanna see how many lvl 99 witout any PROPER gear and PROPER weapon can do that. i was stunned to see that really hats off to you mate

Dan well huge respect for you bud, nef had 4 lead change and leg had 3-4 i guess your one person who didnt even leave ur post for 1 day also not even for a min, but i guess what you do wrong is you dont forsee the future. Its a known fact that though you have resource and stuff but your unable to maintain or use them to the fullest extend. Gratz on ur victory but you do know you had 50 against 20 of legendary. People left your guild some of them were real high lvls but why did they leave why was it that you were unable to maintain them. Not that they were proud of what they were or there high lvls but still you were unable to keep them. you do have a democratic rule in your guild like any other faction like Nef and Legendary but why is there so much drama in your guild other than nef and legendary more over though having the same rule they dont face as much problems as you do. Dont think that am poking my nose in your business but just pointing out a few deficits you have, your democracy is biased am sure our aware of that. You have people in your guild who want to prove them self alone they dont really want to prove something good to represent the Factoin. take for example Templar though right now core nef, but he aint hated not even hated cause of jealousy, strangest thing is this that he never wanted to be known or to be famous, all he wanted was do his job, help others thats all, he did and he got his results, well this is irrelevant to the topic of discussion. All i can say is regicide has the resource to prove a threat to nef in the near future but u fail to do so cause of the wrong sort of system cause of the wrong sort of people who voice there decision above yours. I might sound harsh but it is the fact and you cant deny it. As you do see you got land but rather than going for another piece of land first learn to defend it. thats all i have to say rather suggest.

Else have fun and Ayano your Noob and i got the right to call you noob ><
  • tatu3110
    edited September 2009
    Options
    With due respect Ayano dont get me wrong or anyone for that matter, nef got many skilled people, but yeah there are better thats what i said, Templar is good but there are better, Ayano name me one wiz you did really put above your self, count anyone from the past 6 months there were higher lvls than you. And yeah what i meant to say or to prove is that gear is not all and trust me as u did wen i say this u really mean it, Nef is strong and bette skilled atm but not cause they made better skilled players cause most of the ppl who were better than them have left... thats why...

once again i never meant that nef has 0 skills, If it wasnt for Templar and BeastLeO dunno how nefarious would have maintained there Cat squads. they a legend and they did make there own mark
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    first of a didnt expect that from ayano werent u the one who killed a lvl 90 Barb fully geared in a duel on the day of your leave from pwi, and if am not wrong u just had regular normal gear from the npc no shard no refines no weapon ?? wanna see how many lvl 99 witout any PROPER gear and PROPER weapon can do that

Dan well huge respect for you bud, nef had 4 lead change and leg had 3-4 i guess your one person who didnt even leave ur post for 1 day also not even for a min, but i guess what you do wrong is you dont forsee the future. Its a known fact that though you have resource and stuff but your unable to maintain or use them to the fullest extend. Gratz on ur victory but you do know you had 50 against 20 of legendary. People left your guild some of them were real high lvls but why did they leave why was it that you were unable to maintain them. Not that they were proud of what they were or there high lvls but still you were unable to keep them. you do have a democratic rule in your guild like any other faction like Nef and Legendary but why is there so much drama in your guild other than nef and legendary more over though having the same rule they dont face as much problems as you do. Dont think that am poking my nose in your business but just pointing out a few deficits you have, your democracy is biased am sure our aware of that. You have people in your guild who want to prove them self alone they dont really want to prove something good to represent the Factoin. take for example Templar though right now core nef, but he aint hated not even hated cause of jealousy, strangest thing is this that he never wanted to be known or to be famous, all he wanted was do his job, help others thats all, he did and he got his results, well this is irrelevant to the topic of discussion. All i can say is regicide has the resource to prove a threat to nef in the near future but u fail to do so cause of the wrong sort of system cause of the wrong sort of people who voice there decision above yours. I might sound harsh but it is the fact and you cant deny it. As you do see you got land but rather than going for another piece of land first learn to defend it. thats all i have to say rather suggest.

Else have fun and Ayano your Noob and i got the right to call you noob ><

- You're mistaken here. There's a difference from not being able to seeing the future, and being able to do things about it. Did I not rally other factions(Rebirth, Steel, Legendary, Outlaw) for a joint attack on Nefarious in early March before things were irreversible? 3 times in fact. At this point in time there is not much we can work with, many of those factions don't exist anymore.
    - What drama? Reg has never had drama over TW. People applied to Nef/Leg whilst still being in the guild when we had no problems. No problems in TW were ever brought up to the Officers, so of course we had nothing to be addressed.
    - How do people voice their decision above mine when the Officers and I have the final say in things?
    - The most recent time we did defend a land it was a Sunday 2PM PST TW and we had 50 people online.
    - It's not that we haven't learned, we have defended our lands before. Back when Outlaw + Legendary both attacked us in the same Time slot we held our ground for 3 hours. History goes a long way, the mechanics have TW have shifted. It's the fact that other factions including are unable to compete with factions that get 400M a week compared to our 0.