Random Pigments are THEIVES!

2»

Comments

• KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What I have learned is that if you buy something from the Boutique, it can have a color that will NOT be listed as a pigment anywhere in the game. This might be your problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Yakubo_ - Sanctuary
    Yakubo_ - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    My program is almost ready for release, I thought I'd post here to get people interested. It's designed specifically for PW but can be used on just about anything.
    ColorFinderAppAlpha3.png&w=640&h=480&constrain=1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    So wait...what exactly does that do for you? Tells you the name of a color that you can't get?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    My program is almost ready for release, I thought I'd post here to get people interested. It's designed specifically for PW but can be used on just about anything.
    [/url]

Awesome idea...but why the hell violet-red >.< my eyes did actualy hurt after looking at your suit lol b:surrender
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
    edited September 2009
    And even though it happens everywhere, I wonder if I'm the only one that is semi-annoyed when people post a picture that stretches the page. There are ways to avoid that, such as posting a clickable thumbnail, where the people can then see the full picture elsewhere. Just a suggestion. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yakubo_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    So wait...what exactly does that do for you? Tells you the name of a color that you can't get?

You mouse over an article of clothing, and it will tell you the actual RGB values of it.
    Awesome idea...but why the hell violet-red >.< my eyes did actualy hurt after looking at your suit lol b:surrender

Because I <3 hot pink.
    And even though it happens everywhere, I wonder if I'm the only one that is semi-annoyed when people post a picture that stretches the page. There are ways to avoid that, such as posting a clickable thumbnail, where the people can then see the full picture elsewhere. Just a suggestion. b:bye
    Yeah I thought they were using the vBulliten option to scale images, gonna just remove the pic and keep the link.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yakubo_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    There we go. Dynamically resizing pictures via the url =) I rock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Thanks for the change btw ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I hope you can find a good color to match with OP. I have had frustrations in this department before as well. BTW, you look ADORABLE lol.
  • Yakubo_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    I am pleased to announce that the beta version will be available for download shortly (a few days time).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]