Unnecessary Anger

2»

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    My experience on Lost City is you have to take the game less seriously and expect to kill or be killed. You have to learn how to laugh when you are Pkd and be ready to fight back and PK others.

If you can't do that then you will not have fun on a PvP server.

So the Zhen group is interrupted by a hostile party, that is part of the game on a PvP server. They should be used to it by now since it starts at level 30. Or maybe do they think that since they are higher level and Zhenning somehow they are exempt?

Kill the hostile party, run or be killed.

Dang so thats why I enjoy PvP server so much. d(^.-d) also *facepalm* at the OP. YOUR DOING IT WRONG b:shocked

also lol at sillyfoo of course they run into the barrage...its SHINY O.O don't go into teh blue rays of light~~~~I can't help it~~~
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You are not responsible for the other person's actions. You behaved in a proper way, they were looking for an excuse to PK and get some free items.

I agree they were most likely looking for a chance to pk.
    So the Zhen group is interrupted by a hostile party, that is part of the game on a PvP server. They should be used to it by now since it starts at level 30. Or maybe do they think that since they are higher level and Zhenning somehow they are exempt?

Kill the hostile party, run or be killed.

I'm sure this is normal and all that and a "planned pk attempt". The thing that I find pathetic is the way this normal and completely acceptable pk server hostile party executed their attack. Look at it a minute...

This isn't a group of high level strategical pk'rs sneaking their squishy into the barrage then as soon as the guy goes red ambushing the zen group with the full squad before making off with the loots.
    It's a silly low level barb pretending someone killed him to get an excuse to call in his silly high level buddies to crash the zen, then the buddies having a QQ argument about "you killed mah friend so we kill u!1!!". There's no dignity or self respect about it. I mean please, you guys can't call that serious tactical player battling. It's a kiddie squabble.

I stick by what I said, lol to pk servers.
  • Aeldur - Lost City
    Aeldur - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    When i was making this thread i had no idea it would get this long, OR turn into a pvp server VS pve server thread....Though thats what happens in every single other thread...Lol.
  • Ophelius - Dreamweaver
    Ophelius - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hmm... I can't imagine using an aoe in a duel and wiping out the bystanders... That would be hilarious!
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I have no clue if AoEs are supposed to hit people in a duel. It happens even with protections on. Can't recall if a GM stated it was a bug or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Specter_ - Lost City
    _Specter_ - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think he may be exaggerating! Lol... Killing a barb with barrage imo is hard work, wouldn't you all agree? I mean, if the barb was your level, I am sure you couldn't killl him so quickly and why would you have white pk protections off? b:bye

EXACTLY! Killing a barb with barrage would take quite a lil while, BUT if the barb was near dead to begin with it wouldn't. If the barb ran his HP down to almost nothing and bailed into your barrage...bam there ya go. LOL This guy was setup. They just wanted the drops OR maybe to get ya red in hopes that you'd run to SZ and they'd have the spot to themselves. Cheap Trick? yes......Good Idea? Absolutely! ha ha b:chuckleb:victory
  • _azure_ - Sanctuary
    _azure_ - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i think at the end of the day if u make a mistake and apologise for it especially if there was no malice, intent or desire to pk sum1 for an accident then ur not at fault.

If people cant take an honest apology and are so far up there own **** be it bcuz of there personality or lvl then they deserve to get there asses handed to em, (i can think of one or two...well just the one moron whos been like this).

From my point of view a sumwhat similar experience happened to me in the cube and the response was just as negative even more so then your case. I was at fault for making a mistake and I did apologise as it was meant with no intent whatsover on a former guild member. But mistakes can happen, its natural.

Regardless of my lvl I've apologised and I even left the guild bcuz of his/her up there own **** attitude. If sum things aint worth it just apologise, leave it and move on. If people can't take an apology and are still venting, **** em or just blacklist...works for me
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    and i tought pvp were the ones with less ppl like that
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]