Cloud eruption.

Options
Kila_Master - Harshlands
Kila_Master - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Wizard
From the description, is the skill really worth it? It says at lvl 1, it grants you 10 chi. At lvl 10 it grants you 100 chi. Do you think its worth it. comment below.
Post edited by Kila_Master - Harshlands on

Comments

• exent
    exent Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I asked a while back if anyone tried that skill... I was very curious myself.

Do you have the exact stats of the skill at lvl 10? Required genie level? Energy cost? Stamina cost? Cooldown? Does it still affect all allies with in area of effect?

From what you said, just 100 Chi can be very good for wizards. Specially if they go Demon and don't get the Sage +50 Chi skill...
  • Rhugiga - Dreamweaver
    Rhugiga - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/genieskill.php
    this was before the update...dont think much changed if i remember right.
  • exent
    exent Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Actually, it changed quite a bit...

The genie revamp patch notes say that it no longer affects ennemy's Chi (but they don't talk about ally's Chi). The cost is also changed. And from Watcher or Earth, you can see that at level 1, it gives 4 Chi before any stat bonus...

As anyone got that skill at level 10? I would very much like to know the stats...
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    wth those genie skills sure fixed alot of things.

but it just caused as much trouble you know,
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • Rhugiga - Dreamweaver
    Rhugiga - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i guess they were made to kinda balance out the classes a tad bit more and help out each type fix or cover over its weaknesses. makes the game a little more interesting...even thought alot of people dont like genies or even knew how to use them