Stop with QQ on the TW lands

Options
MD - Harshlands
MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
being sarcastic!!?

I cant believe old QQme/Crimson members are qqing about free lands....so double atking Kylin wasnt free lands? ten characters~
Post edited by MD - Harshlands on

Comments

• Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hmm, ok...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    being sarcastic!!?

I cant believe old QQme/Crimson members are qqing about free lands....so double atking Kylin wasnt free lands? ten characters~

lies! in order for there to be QQ ing, there has to be people still playing. try again.
    the good Starr
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    Lffy - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lies! in order for there to be QQ ing, there has to be people still playing. try again.

QFT10chars
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options

hmm the fail veno has spoken, hmm today is 21st, good I wont see you anymore after tomorrow
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ok
    10character
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hmm the fail veno has spoken, hmm today is 21st, good I wont see you anymore after tomorrow

lolufail for still playing.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I still play, do I fail? :(

When is the KOS between Kylin and KD going to happen? Need to spice things up.
    60 / 250.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You do, but it's ok....I still love you my little snookums.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You're just mad cause I haven't been banned from the KD forums yet.b:cute
    60 / 250.
  • kesley
    kesley Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:dirty Bloop ftw b:pleased
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lolufail for still playing.

you fail for still trolling on the forum, can you even do 400 dmg+ on me with normal hit?

I havent seen you pk same level players without having your QQme/Over9k back up
  • buffisthestuff
    buffisthestuff Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    you fail for still trolling on the forum, can you even do 400 dmg+ on me with normal hit?

i've never seen you pk anybody. all you do is sit in town and BR.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options

Yes, of course I fail for still trolling the forum. 400+ damage? EZPK. I was by myself quite a bit...never once saw you by yourself though. Interesting isn't it?
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    Lffy - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yes, of course I fail for still trolling the forum. 400+ damage? EZPK. I was by myself quite a bit...never once saw you by yourself though. Interesting isn't it?

saveless you gunna be ingame 2morro?
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options

not exactly sure what you think i fail at, but since you are the master of all things fail i guess you would know b:cute. why wouldn't you see me after a certain date?
    the good Starr
  • spawnspy
    spawnspy Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    no matter how hard MD tries or what gear he buys he always will be < Nurfed
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Haha, keep on comparing a lvl93 mage and lvl100 mage(before Nurfed quit). Yet I only fought him 1v1 once. And did nurfed ever come to pk without "back up veno named Iffy?" or without full buff? hmm I believe entire server know the facts sigh~

I never pked? hmm call me out in world chat then I will be there^^

Hmm, I think Nurfed's lvl11 BT cant even hit me over 3.5k now ROFL....except crib:chuckle I <3 my self buff 10k defense you know?

PS. Not my fault his gears kinda suck, lol @ Nurfed drop his boot remember?
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Haha, keep on comparing a lvl93 mage and lvl100 mage(before Nurfed quit). Yet I only fought him 1v1 once. And did nurfed ever come to pk without "back up veno named Iffy?" or without full buff? hmm I believe entire server know the facts sigh~

I never pked? hmm call me out in world chat then I will be there^^

Hmm, I think Nurfed's lvl11 BT cant even hit me over 3.5k now ROFL....except crib:chuckle I <3 my self buff 10k defense you know?

Pretty sure he pked by himself QUITE a lot. And no, you never really did pk. Lol @ you for buying the boots for how much again? 15m or something? ROFLCAKES
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Pretty sure he pked by himself QUITE a lot. And no, you never really did pk. Lol @ you for buying the boots for how much again? 15m or something? ROFLCAKES

hmmm qq again? how many time u have to use the same excuse..its getting old really. is there "blacklist" on PWI forum? lol...

if you want to fight me...world chat now...im working on getting rank 8, so you will cry even harder
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hmmm qq again? how many time u have to use the same excuse..its getting old really. is there "blacklist" on PWI forum? lol...

if you want to fight me...world chat now...im working on getting rank 8, so you will cry even harder

What excuse? Just shoving a known fact right in y0 face. Lawl, hf wasting your money for rank 8...no one to kill. (That is if you can even kill anyone)
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What excuse? Just shoving a known fact right in y0 face. Lawl, hf wasting your money for rank 8...no one to kill. (That is if you can even kill anyone)

are you qqing about you getting $1/month?
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Haha, keep on comparing a lvl93 mage and lvl100 mage(before Nurfed quit). Yet I only fought him 1v1 once.

Damn. You don't remember me asking you to 1v1 when i was pre-99 at hidden orchid? You said you don't 1v1 because you suck and have no experience 1v1'ing. Ask Siva to refresh your memory. He was there the whole time listening to your QQ's. I'll upload the SS of the convo otherwise.
    And did nurfed ever come to pk without "back up veno named Iffy?" or without full buff? hmm I believe entire server know the facts sigh~
    I never pked?

Wow. You serious? Ive been solo pking since lvl 30 bishh. What the **** were You doing? The only time I saw you pk was after you hit 9x. Same goes for Xulin.

grats dude!

Yeah sorry, I didn't cash shop like you did. And its funny how your talking about the boots that I dropped. The same boots that you flamed, bought for 16 mil, and got eventually pwned by the event 3rd map boots. Grats!
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Did saveless qq and try to ask you to get on forum? lol...

I dont even bother to read "1" sentence from you.....please tell me do you ever come to pk without "full buff" as a lvl100 mage? lol....

Do you ever kill people without using lvl11 BT?....Remember you ask me do BT on you at camp of intrepid, and then you go out, Boom you die by 1shot lol...

"I dont cs like you do" blah blah blah...when you gonna drop this excuse? bye, you quit PWIb:bye you shouldnt play Mage if you are broke then. Like i said not my fault you are poor~
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Damn. You don't remember me asking you to 1v1 when i was pre-99 at hidden orchid? You said you don't 1v1 because you suck and have no experience 1v1'ing. Ask Siva to refresh your memory. He was there the whole time listening to your QQ's. I'll upload the SS of the convo otherwise.

Wow. You serious? Ive been solo pking since lvl 30 bishh. What the **** were You doing? The only time I saw you pk was after you hit 9x. Same goes for Xulin.

grats dude!

Yeah sorry, I didn't cash shop like you did. And its funny how your talking about the boots that I dropped. The same boots that you flamed, bought for 16 mil, and got eventually pwned by the event 3rd map boots. Grats!

Yes I said I didnt want to fight a lvl100 mage 1v1 ofc. But after we had our first fight...pssh, you are nothing special but lvl100 mage with Heaven BT. So hows 4 letter game so far? lol....dont get ****~
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options

MD must have uber high evasion. he still can't explain what i failed at b:cute
    i did fail at cash shopping
    i also failed at oracle leveling
    i fail at BR
    i fail at proclaiming myself to be good and then hiding in sz

is this what you meant by i am fail? sorry i dont know how to BR it more for you to be able to understand. b:sad maybe Iffy or R3 can translate it for you?
    the good Starr
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Do you ever kill people without using lvl11 BT?....Remember you ask me do BT on you at camp of intrepid, and then you go out, Boom you die by 1shot lol...

"I dont cs like you do" blah blah blah...when you gonna drop this excuse? bye, you quit PWIb:bye you shouldnt play Mage if you are broke then. Like i said not my fault you are poor~

Come on MD is that the best you can do?

Idiot, did i have lvl 11 BT when i was lvl 30 all the way to lvl 98? Like I said, You never pked pre-9x so you wouldn't know if i killed people with or without sage BT. I never seen you EVER.

I like how you act like your some kind of mage now since I left. Talking and acting all big and greasy. Im proud of you. litto MD is all grown up now.b:chuckle

Only the realist ppl that played this game and actually pvped pre-9x know the truth about MD, Tekkblade, etc.
    Yes I said I didnt want to fight a lvl100 mage 1v1 ofc.

Umm no. In the SS, I was 98 that time. Same skills/gear as you. But i had a +7 wheel as opposed to your +10. JOM ON NOW.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Come on MD is that the best you can do?

Idiot, did i have lvl 11 BT when i was lvl 30 all the way to lvl 98? Like I said, You never pked pre-9x so you wouldn't know if i killed people with or without sage BT. I never seen you EVER.

I like how you act like your some kind of mage now since I left. Talking and acting all big and greasy. Im proud of you. litto MD is all grown up now.b:chuckle

Only the realist ppl that played this game and actually pvped pre-9x know the truth about MD, Tekkblade, etc.

I dont even remember I was against you before until you went to QQme which was when you level90+ and I was 80 QQ><

hmm done talking with "qqer" on forum you know?

sad, i cant fight you anymore in PWI, anyway, back to PWI and 1shot Nei
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    http://i38.tinypic.com/sevfv9.jpg

Can I have your genie Nurfed? :3
    60 / 250.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I dont even remember I was against you before until you went to QQme which was when you level90+ ><

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3905/20090426203932.png

What lvl was I?

When you troll in the next reply, state facts plox. I need a challenge.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    http://i38.tinypic.com/sevfv9.jpg

Can I have your genie Nurfed? :3

Epic, you saw how I rolled Ligeia and Malilizi? ROFL...it was funny

Veno+nix+EA with CV bow....damn....
This discussion has been closed.