Couple of genie questions

Yukirena - Heavens Tear
Yukirena - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Can you unlearn a genie attribute so you can put them in another attribute? Example: My genie has 15 strength and 18 dexterity, but I want to put all points into strength. Is it possible to remove all dexterity to put those 18 points into strength? If it is how do I do it? Also, what are lucky points for?

Thank you.

Comments

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Can you unlearn a genie attribute so you can put them in another attribute? Example: My genie has 15 strength and 18 dexterity, but I want to put all points into strength. Is it possible to remove all dexterity to put those 18 points into strength? If it is how do I do it? Also, what are lucky points for?

Thank you.

There are items you get from a quest at the Watcher to restat and re-affinity the genie, you can only go back to the base amount (5 or 15) though. Lucky points determine the Growth of the Genie and now give extra skill slots instead of using magic like it used to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PsychoChickn - Dreamweaver
    PsychoChickn - Dreamweaver Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If you were here before the last patch, you can go to the "Watcher of the Earth", choose quest related, and get one stone to redistribute ALL your affinities, and another to "undo" your attribute point assignments. Once you are done with that, you can then reassign them however you wish. If not, you have to buy the stones that let you do this at the cash shop.

Lucky points are given every 10 levels. When your genie hits level 10, you get a random number of extra attribute points (1-10). The lucky points you see listed for your genie are its total lucky points.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    all u gotta do is go to the watcher of earth and redeem ur origination orders and then drag it onto ur genies icon. then allocate the points to however u see will prove useful for u and ur genie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose