is it bannable

Options
__Kikyo__ - Lost City
__Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
to play other people's characters if they quit?I just read all the laws of the land and there broken every day lol.I jus wonder if gm's actually perma ban people.Only people i heard that got perma banned are people who try to sell there characters.I also read some gm's say they play on the servers.What guilds you in?But the main question is.Im i allowd to play someone else's character?b:flower
Post edited by __Kikyo__ - Lost City on

Comments

• turtlewax
    turtlewax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    to play other people's characters if they quit? ...

No doubt there's something written somewhere about accounts being 'non-tranferable' or something similar. But if you don't attract attention, who's going to know.
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    to play other people's characters if they quit?I just read all the laws of the land and there broken every day lol.I jus wonder if gm's actually perma ban people.Only people i heard that got perma banned are people who try to sell there characters.I also read some gm's say they play on the servers.What guilds you in?But the main question is.Im i allowd to play someone else's character?b:flower

even if it isn't allowed, it isn't enforced.

otherwise about 50% of the lvl 85+ on lost city would be banned by now.
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i wouldnt risk it.Sometimes you just wanna hop on a veno and get your mats lol.But i only know how to play a archer.
  • brutal1111
    brutal1111 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i wouldnt risk it.Sometimes you just wanna hop on a veno and get your mats lol.But i only know how to play a archer.

Because playing archer takes alot of "skill" right?
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    brutal1111 wrote: »

Very much so ^_^ But if you try to argue that it takes no skill, i would point to wizards and say they're almost the same: You get your skills----> You use your skills ---->you kite
    > enemies die...... All other classes use a variation of this usually using a combination of tanking as well... but archers aren't meant for that; but from your post i would assume you didn't know that because you've apparently never played one >_<
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    brutal1111 wrote: »

he's troll jus ignore him
    troll2.jpg
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    he's troll jus ignore him
    troll2.jpg

Meh, i guess arguing with trolls wasn't my best idea b:surrender
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Must.......not......feed......the.....trolll.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
This discussion has been closed.