CQ is dead.

Options
ICrashLOL - Lost City
ICrashLOL - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
After seeing CQ die right in front of my eyes this weekend I think now is the new era of LC for everyone to get a piece of the action.

The overwhelming odds and the 18 TW's @ all hours of the day were just too much even for the mighty CQ to handle it seems.
Between the numerous hiero wasted on all the wars and the strategic timing of the wars by the opposition I have to give a tip of the hat to the entire server who rose up and played a part in the demise which CQ has been teetering on for months.

They had a good run no doubt. I think we will all agree no one will ever match their land count.. however..... I see a few up and coming guilds that could be the new CQ that were in TW this weekend. Radical, Spectral and Harvester all have max refunds so hopefully since the demise of CQ this weekend those 3 guilds will be battling it out for all the new open lands.

Gone but never forgotten. You will be missed CQ *lowers casket* b:cry

amidoinitrite?
Post edited by ICrashLOL - Lost City on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Cool story bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    sadface
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    inb4flamez
    Edit:
    **** you amour >:o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I miss when the trolls were smart.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    omg icrashlol you're so stupid.
    like omg cq has all their land they successfully defended all their land.
    **** why are people so stupid sometimes.
    idiot!
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pervs
    pervs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    omg god pervs youre so cool
    "you want 1by1 go play tekken la"
  • Pervs - Sanctuary
    Pervs - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I agree i think pervs is really cool

QQ level 2 archer first char ever made got deleted T_T
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    FINAL SCORE
    Team Cashshop and McNonfactor, 0
    OMGWTFCQ, 18
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options
    After seeing CQ die right in front of my eyes this weekend I think now is the new era of LC for everyone to get a piece of the action.

The overwhelming odds and the 18 TW's @ all hours of the day were just too much even for the mighty CQ to handle it seems.
    Between the numerous hiero wasted on all the wars and the strategic timing of the wars by the opposition I have to give a tip of the hat to the entire server who rose up and played a part in the demise which CQ has been teetering on for months.

They had a good run no doubt. I think we will all agree no one will ever match their land count.. however..... I see a few up and coming guilds that could be the new CQ that were in TW this weekend. Radical, Spectral and Harvester all have max refunds so hopefully since the demise of CQ this weekend those 3 guilds will be battling it out for all the new open lands.

amidoinitrite?

Yo ICrashLOL, I'm really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish...but Nakhimov is the greatest forum troll of all time! Greatest forum troll of all time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    aww, Konari, you're too sweet b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options
    *folds arms* Just doin' my duty as a semi-retired forum troll...hehe..."duty"...now go hit 89!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ColdSteele - Lost City
    ColdSteele - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

amidoinitrite?

STUPID. CQ didn't lose one TW this passed weekend. How can you possibly say this is "their demise"?
    It's too bad but "free to play, pay to win"-sckye

These "updates" are seeming more and more like downgrades.

aryannamage: Not PWE GM's they are all greedy b:angry
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    this is a fail troll, GM's plz close this thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
This discussion has been closed.