Reasons why BMs are the best!!!!!!!!

Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear
Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Blademaster
1] Barbs can tank ,, have high vitality but has low damage compared to BMs ,,so a Bm who has a decent Vitality can finish of an opponent faster.Barbs have comparatively low physical dmg /low accuracy/low evasion as compared to BMs.

2]Wizards have high Damage Deal but who cares...they are way to squishy
and BMs have alter Marrow Magical buff which owns over any Wizzies or clerics. Again Bms have special ability to stun opponents for over 15 seconds with correct combo skills by which u can easily kill any Wizzards /clerics

3]Clerics again are way to squishy although very helpful and one of the most dangerous thing PWI knows specially in TWs .[same as aboveb:chuckle

4]Venos shares same fate as clerics,,umm are a bit squishy and depend too much on their pets health ..so if u ever fight a veno,,u knoe what to dob:laughdon't u?b:chuckle

5]Have no idea Bm vs archer,,though i have to admit archer are some of the hardest thing in PWI though u might disagree.

To sum up,,,,BMs aren't special on one purpose.Thats what make them so deadly.BMs have sumthing of everything that makes them the perfect choice in the game.

This is just what i think....i would like to know what you know and have to say from your experience b:victory

BladeMasters For The Win
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"
- Epicurus
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    and BMs have alter Marrow Magical buff which owns over any Wizzies or clerics. Again Bms have special ability to stun opponents for over 15 seconds with correct combo skills by which u can easily kill any Wizzards /clerics

Try using magical marrow against a cleric and they'll fire a phys shot straight your way.... Dead BM
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Do not underestimate a Veno. It's very easy for me to drop a BM. Don't insult clerics. With the proper build, Tempest could drop your ****. Especially if you've been purged and amped.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Try using magical marrow against a cleric and they'll fire a phys shot straight your way.... Dead BM

No.

10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    No.

10char

Fair enough. I can't say I've dueled too many clerics, but I assume they'd just switch to pys damage spells? Granted, a BM can still have pretty high def even with marrow now I think about it...
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Just use balance.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited September 2009

First of all if you don't have hell alter marrow magical then it shouldn't be over level 5, so you still have decent phys def. Secondly if the cleric for some reason decides that they should only use phys attacks, then the only skill they have is plume shot.
  • Norgannon - Lost City
    Norgannon - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    1] Barbs can tank ,, have high vitality but has low damage compared to BMs ,,so a Bm who has a decent Vitality can finish of an opponent faster.Barbs have comparatively low physical dmg /low accuracy/low evasion as compared to BMs.

3]Clerics again are way to squishy although very helpful and one of the most dangerous thing PWI knows specially in TWs .[same as aboveb:chuckle

4]Venos shares same fate as clerics,,umm are a bit squishy and depend too much on their pets health ..so if u ever fight a veno,,u knoe what to dob:laughdon't u?b:chuckle

5]Have no idea Bm vs archer,,though i have to admit archer are some of the hardest thing in PWI though u might disagree.

To sum up,,,,BMs aren't special on one purpose.Thats what make them so deadly.BMs have sumthing of everything that makes them the perfect choice in the game.

This is just what i think....i would like to know what you know and have to say from your experience b:victory

BladeMasters For The Win

1) Try fighting one with charm.

2) Any decent Cleric will hurt you that way. Mages...aren't a problem until higher levels.

3) Same as above.

4) Heavy Venomancers or Light Armor ones with Phoenix. Go try it out, not so easy, is it?

5) Archer Vs. Blademaster, depends of a lot of stuff.

There are too many factors to be taken in consideration, there's no perfect choice.

We're sexy, that's all there is to it.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    First of all if you don't have hell alter marrow magical then it shouldn't be over level 5, so you still have decent phys def. Secondly if the cleric for some reason decides that they should only use phys attacks, then the only skill they have is plume shot.

I know, I know lol I posted without thinking. =P
  • AngelicArrow - Harshlands
    AngelicArrow - Harshlands Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    plume shot cools down almost instantly after it is shot.. and they also have razor feathers though its a bit slow
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited September 2009

with lvl10 marrow maybe, but whos stuped enough to use lvl10 marrow? and since cleric wont know the lvl of ur marrow, he cant expect lvl10, so using phis dmg on a BM is stuped, anyway

BladeMasters For The Win

except the very last sentence this isnt flawless, i eman its really far from that actually o.O
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Sewagerat - Lost City
    Sewagerat - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    HAHAHHAHAHAAAAHHAAAHHA. Bm better than barb >.>
    Bm's r the worst class, i know lv100 bms who would agree with me.
    Bm's sure can high vit (like me) but then str is messed up and a barb at my lv has 10k hp, try kill that....if he has a charm theres no way without zerk/crit.

Ye i know i cant be bothered to type well -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:shocked OMG HERB!!!!!!
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I can't play my own class QQ

Fixed it for ya b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KamalloKhan - Heavens Tear
    KamalloKhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    dex barb i will tear u to bits..
    venos will tear u to bits...
    proper build cleric...will tear u to bits...
    OVERPOWERED VENOS F...tw....
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    dex barb i will tear u to bits..
    venos will tear u to bits...
    proper build cleric...will tear u to bits...
    OVERPOWERED VENOS F...tw....

zzzzzzzzZZZZzzzz go inflate your own ego somewhere else