rebirth alpha?

Cholla - Harshlands
Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Does anyone want to do rebirth alpha tomorrow, or monday?

And, here is another guide for rebirth alpha (and a link to a youtube video -- you can skip the first minute and maybe skip some of the middle, and a rebirth gamma guide someone decided to post).

If you want to try this, please have good gear and please read the guides and please be prepared. (I think I can pull my weight in there -- I can solo FB39 now -- but we need a good team or we will fail when things get tough.)

And, here's another writeup on rebirth alpha
Post edited by Cholla - Harshlands on

Comments

• Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If you can solo FB39 as a mage, you're gonna be golden in Alpha. Just grab a couple clerics and set up dragon's breath on the stairs right in front of the harpy wraith. It's narrow and all the mobs have to run through your zhen to get there.

When heavenly was still around, we set that up with two wizards and only one cleric, and got through the first 2 bosses. It was awesome. If you need a cleric PM me in-game. I've got a level 47 spare I can use to help out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    How is your name spelled, in game? (is your name all lower case?)

I am going to quit for today (i was not checking forums, and did not see your post). I got three levels today, and if i am not careful i will never get a chance to see rebirth alpha. b:cry

If we can get a group together tomorrow, that would be awesome!

Unfortunately, I'll only be on tomorrow evening sometime, EST. PM loltank, or NukesRUs, spelled exactly so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Sorry I missed you today, I had a bunch of other stuff to take care of for school.

If you can feed your genie some extra XP tomorrow and keep from dinging, I'll be on tomorrow around 6:00 EST.

Sorry about that. :(
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    escuse me, It's nothing personal Cholla (**** u got a ton of reputation and mag attk both in game and in forums) or to any wizz, but...

HOW THE HELL CAN A WIZ SOLO FB39 AT LVL 55 ???

I mean yeah I can clear the dungeon but I cant solo the bosses (o.O) unless I waste a TON of Jiaozis and such
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Good gear, essentially. It's not terribly hard. As long as you've got the Pdef to take the occasional hit, that FB is mostly magic based. Just be sure to have a charm, pots, and distance shrink away before delivering the killing blow on those exploding mobs.
  • Worship - Harshlands
    Worship - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hey i dont know if you have done it already... but if you still want to, I dont want to let the chance slip by either ><
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Take me to RB Cholla!!! As you saw the day we met, Im perfectly geared, sharded and stuff.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Abbadon - Harshlands
    Abbadon - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    when u guys hit 71 lol i will be more then happy to do GV with u guys ^____^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tmau
    tmau Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I am also trying to do the alpha every day but it just looks like it is to hard to get a good organised squad .... well if anyone still wana try to do it pm in game XXI