[Harshlands] 2 noobs searching active guild

bondaged
bondaged Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Guild Banter
Hi guys/girls ;)

2 new player (playing since yesterday) are searching an active guild.
We are a married couple (23y/25y) from germany - both able to speak english (enough for mmorpgs).

Active playing (but with a job in real live) - lvl 12/13 atm. And know a lot about mmorpgs (played Last Chaos and Silkroad for a long time).

Would like to join a guild with nice people - but plz no answers from guild launched a few days ago.

So, if u would like to welcome two good looking adults in your guild, post, pm oder whisper ingame (ULLsee or Shivalu).

Thanks 4 reading and good n8.

lenny
Post edited by bondaged on

Comments

• ULLsee - Harshlands
    ULLsee - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lvl update: 16/16

and our classes: archer/veno... (don't know how to spell my wifes class ^^)
  • ULLsee - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    lvl update: 20/19
  • ULLsee - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    lvl update: 26/25

And our jobs: apothecary (2) / Tailor (3)
  • shuyinzx
    shuyinzx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol if you want to join a guild u can join ours, we arnt high level but active and out guild member like to help each other out. if u ever want to join our guild msg Raaaawr or _Meracle_ or any of our member Ryoumou. XD
  • ULLsee - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    How many members do u have? Any guild page oder forum online? Do u have a TS, SW channel or something else?

We don't want to join an inactive noob guild ;)
  • GrimWrath - Harshlands
    GrimWrath - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hey. Sworn 2 None would be glad to have you. We have about 10 or so active members. We use TS and also have a forum and website. We are currently making a transition from Vent to TS. We are all very helpful to each other for quests an boss's. Let me know if your interested. I had Pmed you or your wife using this site but you must not have read it yet.
  • Shivalu - Harshlands
    Shivalu - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hi,

can u give us the adress of your website? whats the average lvl of your guild?

lvl update: 29/28

(and its called venomancer, darling :-* )
  • GrimWrath - Harshlands
    GrimWrath - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Our website is www.s2ncrew.com Most of the site is not public meaning if your not registered you can not view it. Only members of the guild are allowed to view most of the site.

Average level is all lower levels.Roughly mid to high level 20's. I have a venomancer at lvl 40 which is the highest in the faction atm. We all are new players to the game for the most part.
  • XxMrsDeathxX - Harshlands
    XxMrsDeathxX - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If you 2 would like to talk further about S2N I can give you our TS info and we can talk over the voice chat. As stated Sworn 2 None would love to have you. We are active daily and have an Aussie that would play around your same main play time.
  • Shivalu - Harshlands
    Shivalu - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    just a little lvl update:

ULLsee 31
    Shivalu 30 (I CAN FLY NOW!!!! I love it :) )