Anniversary Mount Transfer

Drew - Dreamweaver
Drew - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
Hey GMs,
Its been sometime since I submitted the ticket to have my mount transferred, yes i sold it to the npc like the ticket asks, I was wondering when the transfer would be complete. The patch has been out for a few weeks now, am I the only one with an untransferred mount or is this happening for all and not just me?
thank you for the response
Post edited by Drew - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Tons of people haven't had a transfer becauase tons of people ASKED for a transfer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    avatarfreeman Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ya im still waiting when i sent a cticket that told me 3 to 5 days.
    Its been 10 biz days still no mount how much longer.b:surrender
  • Suzuku - Lost City
    Suzuku - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    oh lol i thought i was like the only one =_=
    still it would be nice if a gm commented on this
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Spoons has already commented on this many, many times. I'll quote what he posted the last time a thread like this was made:
    Don't worry, your ticket hasn't been lost, we just have a whole lot of requests that we're going through. Most likely the mount itself won't be transferred until maintenance, but stay on the lookout for our response b:victory

Make sure not to send another e-mail, because it will bump your previous ticket to the bottom of our box
This discussion has been closed.