a bit too much

Options
Serengetti - Sanctuary
Serengetti - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
edited September 2009 in General Discussion
just wondering if anyone from administration has a problem with little kitty being named 'Rapist'?? not many things offend me but this one makes me sick,i wasnt going to name person who's got it but i changed my mind after talking to him,its -Edited due to forumrules-

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    just wondering if anyone from administration has a problem with little kitty being named 'Rapist'?? not many things offend me but this one makes me sick,i wasnt going to name person who's got it but i changed my mind after talking to him,its -Edited due to forumrules-

Please report this to the customer service staff. We will look into it and you can include all details in the email. Try to avoid posting names on the forums per our forum rules.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Please send a ticket to Customer Support. I edited the name out as it is against forum rules to "name and shame" players like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.