Is it possible to outlevel/miss a quest?

Options
Marshmallows - Dreamweaver
Marshmallows - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok I have this question because I'm currently levelling like 4 characters at once. I got my Wizard to lvl 40, and then started focusing on my cleric and archer (lvl 35 and 36). I have since been doing BH quest and Crazy Stone every day on my wizard and nothing else. She's now lvl 44 and has like 13 quests in her 'find quests' list (well...had...I actually took a lot of them recently just didnt finish yet).

My question is.... if I keep levelling too much on my wizard purely from BH and crazy stone will those quests disappear and be unable to do? I'm just asking for future knowledge.

Also, as long as you've taken a quest, it won't disappear right?
Post edited by Marshmallows - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    me would like to know the answer to this question as well. O.O'
    err sort of leveled too fast and even though I accepted all quests I could *keep getting the quest list full XD* I have like a boatload still left in the find quest section. b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astarielle - Heavens Tear
    Astarielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If you outlevel a quest by I think 12 levels it is no longer available to you to get, but if you got it you will still have it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:surprised b:chuckle
  • Marshmallows - Dreamweaver
    Marshmallows - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ohhh 12 levels? lol. I'm levelling kinda fast but not THAT fast b:chuckle Ok then thanks for the info. I do need to do them soon though or the exp reward from them will be lame. I'll mainly just do em for the coinage ;)
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dam i'm leveling too fast then D:

also do the quest for the celestones. :D
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    you think 12 is a lot ^^", i have 33quests im lvl 62 cleric and i still have quests from 49 i skipped a lot of them but i keep lvling fast and that list keep getting bigger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    There is a certain point after which quests will disappear from your Find Quest list. Also, there is a limitation of, I believe, 20 quests for your current list.

Kinda bothersome if you do dailies and level from those. I ended up filling my current quest list and still haven't touched most of my 69 or 70 quests, yet I'm at, I think, 80% already.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    you think 12 is a lot ^^", i have 33quests im lvl 62 cleric and i still have quests from 49 i skipped a lot of them but i keep lvling fast and that list keep getting bigger

I have some quests from level 44. X_X' namely viriddis lol... at least I got jewelscalen killed ^.^'
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I have some quests from level 44. X_X' namely viriddis lol... at least I got jewelscalen killed ^.^'

I got my quest for Krimson cleared just a few days ago. I still got Empyrean Slither and Slitt to kill. And of course, after Slither, there's Mantavip.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I still have that quest from aroma... to kill those blobs..
    that's a freaking quest from lvl 23 or so...
    and it's still in my find quest list b:angry
    getting mad of it! XD
    can't they seperate the quests per lvl or so :S ?
    since I have no idea anymore what quests are from current lvl... and which from before... -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I still have that quest from aroma... to kill those blobs..
    that's a freaking quest from lvl 23 or so...
    and it's still in my find quest list b:angry
    getting mad of it! XD
    can't they seperate the quests per lvl or so :S ?
    since I have no idea anymore what quests are from current lvl... and which from before... -.-

yar they should I get confoosed and lost. although it is nice when you get like 5 quests asking you to kill the exact same monster. ^.^ like the taurox commander (lol 4 quests at the same time) weoot
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]