What is your FAVORITE class to play?

mappam7
mappam7 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Okay - I have read the guides and different threads about Solo and PvP etc and it made me wonder the above?

Now that some of you have high level characters and some are newer to the game I thought I would ask:

Which character do you keep playing?
Which one do you look forward to the most?
Etc

A brief reason WHY would be useful and fun as well - Thanks!

So far I (am really new) have a lvl 14 Cleric that I am having the most fun with.
I like that she can fly. I like that she has the Ranged ability with magic but the melee ability if running low on mana or just something different.

I just started a Blademaster (Just only lvl 3) and like the starting town better. It will be interesting to me to compare these two classes!

Your Turn......
Hugs Pam

I live in my own little world - I like it there - everyone knows me.
Post edited by mappam7 on

Comments

• NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hmm im a cleric and i love to help plp but when ya get lvl 50+ coins cost get higher and higher its rly hard to lvl skills im lvl 62 and i have like 3pages of skills to lvl but still being cleric is fun ^^
    i also have a veno thats pretty fun 2 when i need mp i just sit down heal my pet to full and let it kill the mobs for me XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • Venilla - Sanctuary
    Venilla - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Veno. They are smexy, can solo almost everything, I don't need help for quests, I've never bought anything from shops and only used a few potions at lower lvls (have HP/mana regen skills), I make tons of money, etc x)
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9215183001&dateline=1265130533[/SIGPIC]

► My original join date is August 2009.
    ► Venilla is not my main, obviously. D;
  • Faith_z - Sanctuary
    Faith_z - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Stop the necromancer!
    My caracters:
    Faith_z - 7x Cleric (main)
    HaveFaith_z - 5x Veno
    Ivory_Soul -3x Psychic

Dont give me an attitude, I got one of my own!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Saitadatude FTW :P