A few questions about wizards

laisvis
laisvis Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Wizard
I have some questions about wizard, him skills and other.
1. When i'm using skill, sometimes, it's hitting on me. Why? It's a bug?
2. What skills should I max after pyro, gush, stone rain, glacial embrace and stone barrier?
3. How use skill "Emberstorm"? All says that this skill very bad, but i often seeaing, that many wizards have this skill in them skill bars. Why? What are they doing with Emberstorm?
4. What skills on genie should i learn? It's hard to choose after update... I'm thinking about "spark, holy path, badge of courage" . What is your opinion?
5. And last questions, or worth still to play pw? It's game dieing?Very thank who will answer my questions. b:pleased
Post edited by laisvis on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    laisvis wrote: »
    I have some questions about wizard, him skills and other.
    1. When i'm using skill, sometimes, it's hitting on me. Why? It's a bug? You are very attractive
    2. What skills should I max after pyro, gush, stone rain, glacial embrace and stone barrier? Distance Shrink and start working on Sandstorm
    3. How use skill "Emberstorm"? All says that this skill very bad, but i often seeaing, that many wizards have this skill in them skill bars. Why? What are they doing with Emberstorm? Demon version has a 50% chance to stun.. maybe that's what you're looking at... other than that, the mage would need to be ****.
    4. What skills on genie should i learn? It's hard to choose after update... I'm thinking about "spark, holy path, badge of courage" . What is your opinion? There are TONS of posts about this kind of stuff already
    5. And last questions, or worth still to play pw? It's game dieing?Very thank who will answer my questions. b:pleased I doubt the game is going to die, I'm sure a lot of people will be moving to other games, but its not gonna be a majority of the population :P

There is a search feature to answer alot of these questions :(
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    How use skill "Emberstorm"? All says that this skill very bad, but i often seeaing, that many wizards have this skill in them skill bars. Why? What are they doing with Emberstorm? Demon version has a 50% chance to stun.. maybe that's what you're looking at... other than that, the mage would need to be ****.

Emberstorm - causes your squad to question what skill you just used, when used on an npc to gain chi

Oh and lol @ "1. When i'm using skill, sometimes, it's hitting on me. Why? It's a bug?"