Power lvl'd Cleric

DrowElfQueen - Dreamweaver
DrowElfQueen - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Cleric
Hey all, i recently power lvl'd a cleric to lvl40, i noticed something odd regarding the rank, i obtained Rank I, managed to get 2500 rep, but for some reason, Rank II did not appear but Rank III @ lvl50? Am i missing something here? I forgot what Rank starts out, Recruit, Private, Captain??? Not sure if this is a bug or i dont have the required lvl/rep.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by DrowElfQueen - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I thought Rank 3 was at 60 because you get the rank gear in DWP. I don't remember exactly, but don't you get Rank 1 and 2 from the guy in Arch across from Gen. Summer? If not, um, it might be King's Feast. I'm guessing so though.
  • DrowElfQueen - Dreamweaver
    DrowElfQueen - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ya u get the ranks from the commander and chief, im trying to remember if the badge is recruit, private, captain. But Im positive Rank II jumped. Also, for some reason, my fb19 did not kick in, strange...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rst777
    rst777 Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i was annoyed by this too. rank 1 is at lvl 30 and rank 2, 3 and 4 are all at 60.
    the lvl 60 gear is from dreamweaver port.
    also annoyingly rank 1 had 3 items. rank 2,3,4 all have 1 item each, which is dumb.
    made it so not worth the time i spent getting rank. its not significantly better than stuff you can buy or make actually.
    btw rank 2 was a belt and rank 3 was a skirt. rank 4 is a top.
  • flarechu
    flarechu Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ya u get the ranks from the commander and chief, im trying to remember if the badge is recruit, private, captain. But Im positive Rank II jumped. Also, for some reason, my fb19 did not kick in, strange...

believe you need 80 rep to kick off your fb19
  • Newyn - Heavens Tear
    Newyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    FB quest have lvl restriction. For FB 19 lvl 19-40

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/qlvl/10-19
    To Lazy to make 1. b:infuriated
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    FB quest have lvl restriction. For FB 19 lvl 19-40

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/qlvl/10-19

What are you talking about? The only restrictions on FBs is your minimum level. The only problem some quests have is that if you did not grab them they will disappear in a few levels. (Although I am still able to grab Lola's Backpack quest even though I'm L94 and didn't do in in my 30s because I couldn't find it and no one in my faction then could help.) Another thing that will keep a player from doing an FB is if a requisite quest hasn't been done, i.e. around L67 or 68 players get a quest to kill 20 of 3 different mobs in the FB69/70. Once that is finished you can get a tab.
  • Newyn - Heavens Tear
    Newyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    U can only start FB19 betwen lvl 19-40. If u are lvl 41+ u cant start FB19 anymore
    Soory for making that unclair
    I though he was 50, miss understod the lvl 50 part of hes post. And then that would have kicked in.
    Yea he prob haven't done the quests before the FB tabs.
    To Lazy to make 1. b:infuriated