Friendly and Helpful faction needed on Harshlands

Options
CaptainEtin - Harshlands
CaptainEtin - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Guild Banter
Hey all,

At lvl 19 things are starting to get tough, and I'm struggling to recruit enough random people to complete the boss b:sad ergo, I figure it's time I commit myself to a faction.

I'm a Venomancer playing about 10 hours a week. I'd be happy with either text or voice chat as long as theres chatting and a good bit of banter b:laugh

As I live in Britain it would be good to know that you have members either in a similar timezone or late night players in your timezone.

As I gain through the levels I will always be up for helping others and joining in all events.

PM me if you'd be happy to have me join.

Respect

Captain Etin
Post edited by CaptainEtin - Harshlands on

Comments

• hofbeer
    hofbeer Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hey there!

Still looking for a faction?

If you are, have a look here --> http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=425962
  • GrimWrath - Harshlands
    GrimWrath - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sworn 2 None is recruiting on Harshlands. We have a decent amount of people an use voice chat. We carry on about the game and also just what each other are up to while we play. We keep our community going smoothly an have peaople from all over the globe. Are age range is also flexible as we have members from 15 all the way to 55. so hit me up if your interested. We wouldn't have any problems helping you get your boss's taken care of.