Options
Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear
Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Blademaster
TT90 Calloused Lionheart Hatchets b:laugh

vs

TT99 Unparalleled Brimstone Edge b:laugh

Also how often does Berserk works

i calculated ,,,if i get lucky with a berserk effect plus critical hit damage that would be insaneb:victory but is it worth vs the Brimstone Edge max physical dmg + critical hit rate that it offers

{lol now plz don't say Warsoul Brothers Of Fear ,,thats way out of line for me }b:surrender
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"
- Epicurus
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sanjoydeori - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• White_Puma - Lost City
    White_Puma - Lost City Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    HH99 are the best if you don't want to spend a "Ton", hh100 are the best in the game, and the lunar lvl 95 weapons are better than hh90, but not as good as hh99 or 100.

With the time I've had calamaties, the berserk effect for me is completely random. I've had times where its hit 3 times in a row, and times where it doesnt work for 50+ hits. Most people say the average is 1/10 for it to work.
  • RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary
    RRARRRRGGHHH - Sanctuary Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If you like berserk, calloused hatchets or level 100 djinns waltz past axes with berserk are the best weapons.

If you do not like berserk, TT99 or TT100 are the best.

Pan Gu's Giant axe (frost 85) is a great tanking weapon for axes.

If you are bad **** you will use these axes http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/100
  • Kedth - Sanctuary
    Kedth - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It really depends on your wallet... if you can get the Lionhearts that's what i would do. Zerk hurts and with some refining they are endgame axes. You will have to spend a ton that's true >.<