Cow Shops on NPC Heads

Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
Please remove the ability for Cowshops and Catshops to stand on NPC heads.

This is particularly a problem with Cowshops because it completely blocks the NPC status symbol and name. Anyone on Heavens Tear will be familiar with the two annoying Cowshops that sit on Hu Jensi's (or was it Tu Jo's) head 24/7.

It was bad enough when they were Catshops but at least then you could still just about see the status symbol. With the Cowshops it is completely blocked.

Another possibility is to make them float higher so it doesn't block the name or status symbol of the NPC.

For seasoned players this issue is just an annoyance, however for newbies it can make it much harder for them to find an important NPC.
Post edited by Viper_girl - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ciccily - Heavens Tear
    Ciccily - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think that there should be a no-go zone around all NPC's. You don't need to be right on them to use them. Keep a clearing around them so that viewing is easy for all.
  • chesticles
    chesticles Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i agree.

Just make a smal area around the npc unclickable or invisible walled.

But there is always Shift + Click ^^
  • Hecklar - Sanctuary
    Hecklar - Sanctuary Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well, you don't even need the Invisable area, you know... some Places you can't Summon Pets or anything.. Make Places, intentionally, around npcs where you can't place a shop, so you can still run up to the npcs as normal, without Shift Clicking around those annoying shops which hardly allow you to see Anything, not just it's name. o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I support true forms :3
  • Foulcault - Heavens Tear
    Foulcault - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Agreed I mean at times you can't even see if certain people have quests or not for you and not all quests are indicated by the in quest log system. BH is a great example that guy is almost always covered so much I have to waste time looking to see if he has a mission I can do today (I queue up BHs so I do all the bosses in one run not daily). Add to that the ones standing on the auction house, CSes, Teleporters, wine people, etc It gets annoying. Leave them on the ground not on the heads.
  • ColdSteele - Lost City
    ColdSteele - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    its really not that big of a deal. Use auto-path to get to the npc that way you know if it's Jen Hsuoi or Tu Jo or however u spell them. Then hold Shift+click them to talk. Then if it is a Crazy stone or quest npc look in ur quest book to see the status of your quest.
    It's too bad but "free to play, pay to win"-sckye

These "updates" are seeming more and more like downgrades.

aryannamage: Not PWE GM's they are all greedy b:angry
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Please remove the ability for Cowshops and Catshops to stand on NPC heads.

I agree with this. And while we're at at, make it so you can't put the same item in both the buying and selling sections at the same time.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I agree with this. And while we're at at, make it so you can't put the same item in both the buying and selling sections at the same time.

Just remove all catshops from the game. That would make it much easier, and we already have a AH.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Xiao_Qian_ - Sanctuary
    Xiao_Qian_ - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Good idea i agree and the best is no player store around daily area and player ridding on big fat mounts =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Its not Eion anymore its Unknown]
    Done by ForsenX