female Untamed Barbarians

Options
2»

Comments

• Zalum - Heavens Tear
    Zalum - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I like Veno Being an Exclusive Female Class^_^ That and Who in there right mind thats a male would want a Male Veno?

It is like saying God put Adam and Steve in the garden instead of Adam and Eve.
    Veno Must stay Female
    And Barbs Must Stay Male..... Females with Oversized musiles are uggly..... and girls shouldn't be doing a Barbaians job..... it is becasue they are cute they can tame Beasts.
  • Zalum - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    It isn't a Race thing it is a Species thing..... and if you want female barbareans then well i want a Untamed Cleric and a Untames Wizard and other things

Yah lets take down all the barrirs so anyone can become any class.... and while were at it give humans wings as well as untamed.

And then we can have humans on flying stingrays and such to^_^
    I like where this is going. *sarcasm*
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i Like Veno Being An Exclusive Female Class^_^ That And Who In There Right Mind Thats A Male Would Want A Male Veno?

It Is Like Saying God Put Adam And Steve In The Garden Instead Of Adam And Eve.
    Veno Must Stay Female
    And Barbs Must Stay Male..... Females With Oversized Musiles Are Uggly..... And Girls Shouldn't Be Doing A Barbaians Job..... It Is Becasue They Are Cute They Can Tame Beasts.
    it Isn't A Race Thing It Is A Species Thing..... And If You Want Female Barbareans Then Well I Want A Untamed Cleric And A Untames Wizard And Other Things

Yah Lets Take Down All The Barrirs So Anyone Can Become Any Class.... And While Were At It Give Humans Wings As Well As Untamed.

And Then We Can Have Humans On Flying Stingrays And Such To^_^
    I Like Where This Is Going. *sarcasm*

is A Game For God Sake!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zalum - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So what? all games have paramiters Like Chess....

It would be like saying i want a Rook that can move like a Queen and that want the King to be able to move like any piece he wants.

Deal with the hands you are Dealt with as race or class..... if Veno's are Females it is because there is a Stratigic advantage to a girl taming insted of a boy.... and for barbarians to be all male....

Me personaly if i were a monster i would be more inclined to obey a girl than a guy.
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Get over it it wont change let this thread just die
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts